How did I get the photo?

I feel that it's definitely been modified; the guy doesn't have a shadow, and he looks like he's in lower quality than the surroundings.

But it looks like he does have some kind of shadow under his foot, so it's making me doubt my fancy-pants-pretend-to-know-it-all answer. :wacky:

Well, I would like to think that it's original because it's really good, but maybe it's a little too good therefore I'd think it was from a poster..

Although it kind of looks to me like the boy and the rocks that he is standing on have been stuck onto a picture of a waterfall, so could also be photoshopped..

So to sum up, I really don't know :P

Well, The truth is that...

I'm not telling! :P
Anyways, keep posting your ideas, you'll eventually come to the true answer. :)

Last edited:
its modified..... but its really good. If it isn't then the camera must've been a monster. usually waterfalls up hold mist . n there is no sign of that. The colors are bright. so it must've been really sunny or they over exposed it in photoshop..
And why would someone wear a polo shirt some nice jeans and white clean shoes with a school back pack to hike through a rain forest or whereever that place is.
There's also a wierd effect at the bottom of the pic btwn the rocks ans the waterfall splash. Idk what it is. If i am wrong then..."god damn"

Okay, seeing no one has voted on "stolen", I'll tell you that effectively the photo is mine, so the other three options still stand, :)

Well if it's not an original then it's a bloody good photoshop, the rocks match the ones behind them, you can clearly see that the area is bathed in shade meaning the person wouldn't have a shadow and if you look carefully at the rocks on the lower side you can clearly see the water splashing through the crevices in them.

Last edited:
TELL US, YOU HORRIBLE PERSON YOU. :gasp:

*gasp* You called me horrible? *sob* Now I'm not telling anyone *sob*

Nah... just joking... And the waterfall is a few meters tall, maybe 10m? I'm not sure, I don't think it said its height anywhere... but that doesn't eliminate any possibility, so, :P

Last edited:
*gasp* You called me horrible? *sob* Now I'm not telling anyone *sob*

Nah... just joking... And the waterfall is a few meters tall, maybe 10m? I'm not sure, I don't think it said its height anywhere... but that doesn't eliminate any possibility, so, :P

A-HA!!!!!!!!!!!

....I still don't know.

I vote photoshopped though. :|

Either a $300 camera took that picture, or it was photoshopped. Several reasons:

1: For the picture to be so bright, there's oddly hardly any shadow under the figure.

2: Where's the rainbow? The mist should reflect the light, causing the spectrum to show itself. Where is it?

3. The background is a little hazy, contrasting to the sharp foreground.

If it truly was a photo, then the picture would have been a little less contrasting in its components.

I vote photoshopped.

Interesting, tee hee hee... :) You people have really good arguments, but there are a few facts I'll reveal right now:

The picture is...

From a waterfall near the equator (in terms of (S-N)) in America, :)

Now just to let you remember:

- Original: from MY CAMERA (and I'm no rich guy to have a $300 camera, XD) :whistle:

- Poster: from some poster, PROBABLY TAKEN BY A REALLY GOOD CAMERA :whistle:

- Photoshopped: Well, duh... do I really have to explain this? Now wait, anyway... :whistle:

Well, have more fun guessing! :D

Back