hey

Shoopuf

ShinRa Guard
Gil
for you guys who have played this as well as FFVI (the FF with Terra and the Espers), I had this idea a while ago that Yojimbo is really a reincarnation of Shadow from FFVI.
In FFVI you would have to pay him money for him to join your party and he has a dog just like Yojimbo does. The only difference I think is that Yojimbo is a samurai if I remember right and Shadow is a ninja. I thot this was something cool to share and if you already knew about this then o well :D

It's plausible, but then again this takes place in different [dimensions, worlds].

It is an interesting relation, it wouldn't be the first one. We have the Shinra between ffx-2 and ffVII. The question would be how exactly the aeons are formed, i don't remember Were they dreams of the faith too?

i didn't mean literally tho, just that they took the idea of shadow and created yojimbo :monster:

and ya if I remember right Aeons are..made of fayth

No Yojimbo was a Japanese Assanin of lore and was hired by a Japanese general to kill the opposing army's general. But Yojimbo was also hired by the other general he was supposed to kill, so he took the money from them both then killed both generals. That's why he has to be paid for his assistance.

No Yojimbo was a Japanese Assanin of lore and was hired by a Japanese general to kill the opposing army's general. But Yojimbo was also hired by the other general he was supposed to kill, so he took the money from them both then killed both generals. That's why he has to be paid for his assistance.

I've never liked the fact that Yojimbo had to be paid for his services and I always wondered why Square didn't make it so Yojimbo could be controlled just like the rest of the Aeons (Excluding Anima and The Magus Sisters) but now I know.

Ahh, interesting idea! Well we all know anyway that SE tries to link an FF character, place, idea, or aeons to another FF game, so there could be a possibility that this idea could be true.

I think if you look at all of them there is some kind of link in there all the time, someone mentioned they are all set in different worlds, but then why all the chocobos. Luca in FFX & X-2 the little memorial in the centre of the town is Alexander (the summon) in Castle form from FF9. There is ALWAYS a Cid in the games, though we have no idea why .... characters have similarities too, especially when it comes to FF12 where the princess looks just like Yuna and half a million people thought it was her when the trailer came out ... All I can say is that this game series truely rocks !

Back