Help Help with developing my Final Fantasy V Advance strategy

TheHunter427

Gil
This isn't just any old strategy, this is a strategy for a Let's Play (in progress). Our (I'm doing this with my brother) commentary channel PlayforFunCommentaries, or that with differences in capitalization (depending on availability). Anyway... my strategy is having Mastered 2 White Mages, 2 Black Mages, and 4 Red Mages (expect large gaps in the Playtime). Then, I become a Freelancer-Mage (Black/White Magic combined with Dualcast) Party for the rest of game. Does this need any work?

I'll shift this over to the Legacy Installments Help Booth as it belongs more in there. :)

It's really good to have a Summoner with Dualcast. Dualcast Bahamut is just deadly. Sure uses buttloads of MP though. I believe you can equip an item to make Syldra also do as much damage as Bahamut though, that can save some MP.

Well... When I play I ussually train Bartz to Bl. Mage and Summoner, Lenna to White Mage and Time Mage, Galuf as a Monk and Fighter and Faris as Blue Mage and possibly Ninja, Samurai.
When enering the void, I change everyone to Freelancer and I have a pretty good team.

Btw, are there any benefits of having a Red Mage in FFV? ;)

Back