Help Help really stuck, possible bug!

chris-red

Gil
Hi Guys,

I've been playing FF's since 7 and love all whole series up to 10.

I thought I'd give the PS version of V ago on my Vita but I am stuck.

Galuf has gone back to his home world now I must follow him by powering up the meteors with Cid and Mid. I have just beaten Titan at the Karnak Meteor and can't find where to go next. The guides say to the Waltz meteor I have been there and Cid and Mid aren't there I have also been to the Gorn Meteor and back to Karnak I can't find them. All the guides say they should be at Waltz any idea whats going on?

Mitsuki

Veteran
Gil
Chocobo Egg
Chocobo Egg
Barry the Behemoth
Accessory (Arms)
Build-A-Member
Mogrinch
FFXIV
Mitsuki Calei
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
Gaia
Hmm, perhaps try this video walkthrough:

Around 7:00 this player defeated Titan, so if you fast-forward there you might be able to figure out where to go next. Haven't played FFV, so can't really tell you much.

Hope this helps a bit. :)

chris-red

Gil
As I said, I have followed the guide and watched that video, where the 2 characters are waiting at the meteor I don't have that. Despite having titan as a summon (after beating him)

Galadín

☽ ★ Imaginary ★ ☾
Staff member
Global Moderator
Veteran
Gil
Coloured Thread
Moogle
Cloud Strife
Sephiroth
Aerith
Mog's Tent
FFXIV
Salvae Celeres
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
Symphony
Do you have a previous save point prior to Titan? If it is a bug perhaps replaying that section would bypass it.

chris-red

Gil
I do but it is 3 hours earlier, I'd rather not play through 3 hours of game play especially if it could still be fucked. Maybe it;s time to leave V and start another.