Hello there

xamira99

Gil
Hi there..

I'm new here...

I have played the FF since FFVII.. The FF series that I have played & owned are;

FFVII
FFVIII
FFIX
FFX
FF Type - O
WoFF
KHI

I like all the FF series, but, my favourite is FFVII.. I can't wait for the remake!

Kupo!

welcome to FFF!! I hope you enjoy your time around here :yay:

Welcome to the forums! :argor:

FFVII is probably my favourite too (if I was forced to make that decision). It was also my first, but I honestly do find something to love about all FF games.

I hope you find this place to your liking, post in any of our numerous threads (we don't mind reviving old ones!), and we'll see you around.

Welcome to Final Fantasy Forum new comer! We appreciate you on joining our community. Hope that you enjoy your stay, post a lot and stay active. Any questions please feel free to ask the staff members.

I see that Final Fantasy VII is your favorite game from the series. Final Fantasy VII was the first game that I bought from the series and one of my favorite game of all times. It is what introduced me to Final Fantasy. I too am hyped for the remake as well millions of people around the world. Can't wait to play it once its released.

Ooo, another FFVII fan! Welcome to the forum. By far my favourite FF in the series too! #RemakeHype! Who's your favourite character in the game? :D

Back