Hello from me! :D

caroleinne

Gil
Hi everyone! I am Caroline, and am so excited to join this forum. I have been a FF lover since I was around 8 maybe, thanks to my Dad who played FF IX at the moment - so I was like "Wow what game is thaaat!" and the excitement continues until today. I played FF VIII, X, X-2 and XII but my favorite is FF X. I love the twist of the story, Tidus' characteristic and how the love story is about: not shown much or in a cheesy way, but deep and shy LOLOL.
I'm so excited also about the remake of FF X! can't wait for the release date :D

Also looking forwards to making friends with you guys. Thank you, and nice to meet you all!

PS: Merry Christmas all! have a blessed one :bobbycorwen:

Heya! I'm new too! Like omg we can n00b together! :nudge:

Oh, yes, Final Fantasy X was my favorite, as well. My first Final Fantasy title. *sighhhhh* *reminiscencccce*

Merry Christmas to you too and blessed be! Santa Kweh~ :wolf:

Your dad is awesome to be playing ff hahaha! X and Kingdom Hearts was memorable for me

Oi Caroline, Welcome to the family here at Final Fantasy Forums. Enjoy your stay!

Hello and welcome to the forum Kupo!

it is nice to read a little story like yourself and see that Final Fantasy was a big part in your life gaming wise. FFX was good but my all time fav was FFIX Kupo!

this forum has indeed been getting new members a lot recently and it is great to see :D

if you need anything missy just pop a message and I will be glad to help out Kupo!

Merry Christmas as we'll and have a good one

:chocobo: Welcome to the FF Forums! :chocobo:

Enjoy your stay and post away~ && Merry Christmas! :chantuar:

Bit late, but welcome. Enjoy it here, and don't be shy...

We eat the shy ones for dinner.

Hope you're having a good Christmas! :elph:

caroleinne, that name is going to play tricks with me for sure! Awesome day to join the forums! Hope to see you around on Dec 25th next year for your one year anniversary then! :D And in the mean time of course... xD

Back