Staff member
Global Moderator
Social Media Team
Veteran
Gil
Coloured Thread
Chocobo Egg
Shiva Snowflake
Hello friends! I just recently came across this place and thought I'd move into the neighborhood and see how things pan out. ☺ I can't honestly remember the last time I was part of a forums community, it seems like ages ago! (It's been over 10 years at least!)

I recently left my job as a yearbook cover designer due to company changes and am now working as a stay-at-home mom for my 2 year old. So now I've got a little bit of extra time on my hands (and craving more complex conversations that aren't strictly about Peppa Pig and/or Teletubbies!)

Over the last 3 years my brother and I have been trying to go through the Final Fantasy series in chronological order (kinda?) and I'm just about to start playing Final Fantasy VI - Previously up until that point I had only played FFVII through X 😳 (Edit: With the exception of XV & a few of the others like Tactics, T. Advance, etc.) Looking forward to this one though, I know it's a huge fan favorite!

I'm still looking around and have the first issue of the Timber Maniacs Mogazine up on a tab to read for when the baby goes to nap! Love what I see so far! Also I know Discord has been around for a while but embarrassingly I don't know anything about it - when I click the tab up top it doesn't open for me beyond a blank screen, can someone point me in the right direction and maybe hold my hand a bit?

Anyway, hope no one minds me reviving a few old threads to maybe spark a conversation or two - looking forward to meeting some of you!

Oh, and a happy early 13th birthday! :-)

Last edited:
Hello @DaggerTribal welcome to the forum!

https://discord.gg/Wy6MeMK Here's a link to the Discord, you will need to be logged into your account, and upon entering the server you will be asked to connect your FFF account with your Discord account, it is explained in the post once you arrive there, but if you are having any issues, tag the server admins or myself on Discord. We can take a look.

I hope you enjoy your time around the forum!

Hey. Good luck with VI!

Hi, welcome to the forums! I'm pretty much a stay-at-home mom too (part-time job at Target / part-time school), hoping to get my graphic design business up and running by... uh, soon. I'm in the process.

I have a two-year-old at home as well... I'm tellin' ya, those little tantrums...lol. In total I have three kids, and boy do they take most of my energy.

Timber Maniacs Mogazine Issue 3 will be released this summer and we're in the process of putting everything together. =] Hope to catch you on discord sometime. It's not everyday I meet another mommy who's also into Final Fantasy!

Welcome to the forums! :argor:

I hope you enjoy your time here. Though Peppa Pig may seem normal compared to us...

FFVI is one of my personal favourites. It isn't flawless, but it has some of the best collections of character arcs and music of all FF games in my opinion.

We don't mind if you revive as many old threads as you like! Some of them are only old because people discussed the topics a long time ago, but fresh eyes notice different things and can lead to new discussions.

There are lots of interesting FFVI threads, for example, so feel free to dive in!

As for Timber Maniacs... Please be excited! Issue 3 is in the works.

Hey thanks! Appreciate all the love, I've already read the first issue and looking forward to reading the next now that 3 is in the works :-)

Looking forward to poking around on Discord some. Lots of plans to finally play some VI tonight, it's been a short while since I've picked up a controller so it'll be nice to wind down for a little bit. FFIX has always been my favorite but I really loved IV & V on my recent playthroughs, so really looking forward to finally tackling this one.

I have a two-year-old at home as well... I'm tellin' ya, those little tantrums...lol.

The struggle is so real! 😂😭

Back