Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
FFXIV
Aera Lolite
FFXIV Server
Balmung
Hey there!
I don't know if this is technically supposed to be here, but I haven't been active on the site since 2017!! I got really nostalgic for the site after remembering this is where I met my first ever internet friend back around 2008/9 - and we still talk to this day! A lot has changed since I made the account, so I suppose a new hello won't go a miss...

I made this account when I first joined university (after I lost the details to my old one) I'm now a graduate, as of this Summer! My favourite FF character will always be Fran from XII, and my first and favourite game is the III remake on DS. I really look forward to getting to talk to all of you again! Have a good day

Dionysos

Βρεκεκεκὲξ κοὰξ κοάξ
Staff member
Administrator
Veteran
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
FFXIV
Polyphemos Bromios
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Welcome back! :argor:

You are in the right area, so don't worry about that. I hope you're doing okay. There have been some developments on the site since you were last active (a new forum system, a digital magazine project, and some events which have been some of my favourite events on this site).

It's good to hear about you making a friend here too because a lot of us have made lifelong friends on this site and some of us have met in real life too. It is a recurring story in the FFF experience. :)

It has been a long time since I played FFXII but I have planned to pick up the Zodiac Age version and play it again. I love Fran and Balthier as a duo. They were definitely key highlights from the game for me.

The FFIII DS remake (or any version of FFIII) remains the only mainline FF game I have yet to play in any form. Since I don't own a DS my access to that was limited!

Miĸo

·
Staff member
Veteran
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
Yaaaay! Welcome back! I wasn't fortunate enough to be part of FFF way back in the day but it's always nice to see some of the previous members pop back in from time to time! I hope you kick your feet back, post in some threads and stay a while! ^_^

shamsmehra90

Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
FFXIV
shamsmehra90
FFXIV Server
Anima
Free Company
dont
Hi,
can anyone help me to comment in this forum because i am new thre

Dionysos

Βρεκεκεκὲξ κοὰξ κοάξ
Staff member
Administrator
Veteran
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
FFXIV
Polyphemos Bromios
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Hi,
can anyone help me to comment in this forum because i am new thre
Sure. You've managed fine in this thread, but if you wanted to create your own intro thread then you can here:

Click the button labelled 'Post Thread' or click the typing bar where it says 'Thread title' for a faster route.

If you mean in another section of our site, the same method applies for the boards you have access to.

Dionysos

Βρεκεκεκὲξ κοὰξ κοάξ
Staff member
Administrator
Veteran
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
FFXIV
Polyphemos Bromios
FFXIV Server
Lamia
hello everyone, how are your today...
Hello! :argor:
Welcome back.

I'm okay, thanks. Although many members here watched Cats last night and I think we're still recovering.

How are you?