Hardest Boss

Kakashi Hatake

Ex-Soldier
Gil
Which boss was the hardest (Not optional as most people would say Ozma)

I think that the hardest boss would be the beatix battle as most her attacks as the level you are in can kill you in 1 hit.

Mine would probably be Necros (Final Boss) because he kept on using attacks that wouls cause all status effects to your party.

None of the bosses on IX are hard. But if i had to pick one i suppose it would be Deathguise because of the Meteor attack he starts of with.

The one when going through the gate to get to Burmecia. He always kills my characters when I first go up against him.

I would have to go with the final boss as well. Necros, is it? I don't remember the name. Anyway, it took me quite a few tries to defeat him. After two tries, I finally decided to level up my characters some more and then came back to fight him. I still lost. What a bummer, I know. Tried a few times more and then I finally beat him! ^_^

Omega Weapon in Final Fantasy VIII, and if you try to cheat and use the Gameshark to make your characters lvl 100, you'd be doing exactly what he wants, because he'll just cast Lv.5 death, and end it.

Necron and Trance Kuja were both very tough, especially when the former did Grand Cross, which drove me mad. Of the bosses earlier in the game I remembr finding Black Waltz #3 pretty hard when I first came up against it.

Omega Weapon in Final Fantasy VIII, and if you try to cheat and use the Gameshark to make your characters lvl 100, you'd be doing exactly what he wants, because he'll just cast Lv.5 death, and end it.

I know that your new, but We are talking about FF IX not FF VIII

None of the bosses on IX are hard. But if i had to pick one i suppose it would be Deathguise because of the Meteor attack he starts of with.

I found him easy coz my Steiner, Zidane, Vivi and Amarant all got their trance in that battle. Lucky too coz my people was super weak (around Lv 50-40)But I had Excalibur 2 on my team Phew

Excalibur 2?

And I'd gave to go with Necron, just because he was so unpredicable. I've gone back to fight him multiple times and there seems to be no rhyme or reason to how hard he is or what attacks me with. Sometimes he'll mop the floor with me... other times he'll be easy. My levels haven't changed but his difficulty just fluxuates.

The only non-optinal boss that was hard was Necron - i beat Trance Kuja very easily at level 60 and was expecting an easy battle with necron - i got wiped out on the first try :O Necron has my vote.

Gizamaluke was annoying; countering all your magic with Silent Echo... Quina always took a complete bashing from his physical attacks too, and Water... bleh.

Otherwise, it's Necron. Those multiple status effects are a pain in the ass. I don't think I was ever protected against them all.

yeah probably necron cause of his grand cross and the ring attack

Back