Happy Birthday Lisa!

Bei Bei

Go Crazy
Veteran
Gil
aka Judge Rulia!

Finally 21!!! Hope you really have a great and special birthday! <3

D: she beat me to it ;_;

Happy Berfday Lisa ^_____^ i hope you have a really really great day. you sure deserve it girl ^_^

Happy Birthday, Lisa! :monster:

21?!?!?! Lucky ..

I still got another 14 days :P

Enjoy your possibly alcohol-fueled rampage on your BDay!

She was legally able to drink 3 years ago over here, gaiz. :monster:

I already text you, but happy birthday again. ;p

Aww, happy birthday, Lisa. <3 Hope you have a good one!

Happy 21st, enjoy it cause it's your only one.

Awww, its sad to see you go. I hope you good luck in your life though and you remember us here. We mill miss you Judge RUlia!

o.o I'm not leaving...

Thanks to all my friends who wished me happy birthday - yes, Saix was right, I've been able to drink for technically over 3 years now. But I choose not to because drinking is something I think not too fondly of.

I got a lot of stuff yesterday - a Simpsons birthday cake ^^, A Thorntons Chocolate champage bottle (from my uncle bless), A 21st Glass and Key (from my mum), 11 DS games (all from my mum XD) - Warioware - Master of Disguise, Warioware:Touched, Contact, Chocobo Tales, Children of Mana, Elite Beat Agents, Zendoku, Brain Training, Lost Magic, Animal Crossing, YuGiOh GX Spirit Caller.

I got LoZ: Windwaker, a £40 cheque, £31 in cash, a lovely blue like bracelet and a green dragon on a motor bike statue (from a friend), a soft dog teddy and a set of manga (Immortal Rain) (from my best friend Bev), a gorgeous silver dreamcatcher necklace with the image of a wolf on it, 5 wooden Japanese dolls, all with their own special meaning - Joy, Love, Peace, Hope (Cant remember the 5th...).

I got with a credit note too, Magical Starsign, which is very awesome, and two packs of YuGiOh cards ^^.

I bought for myself yesterday..
- How to Learn Kanji Book
- Zen Garden set
- Pocky
- Some..Japanese choc stick biscuit things XD
- Some candy filled Koala biscuits x3
- A Lucky Cat =)
- Odin figure <333333333
- Saiyuki: Reload 4

x3 Think that's all

Oooo Magical starsign. I have oogled that game at my local game store for many weeks now. I hope you enjoy it. ^.^
And the same for Children of Mana!

I'm not much of a DS player but I love Warioware: Touched. That game is so much fun. ^_^

Back