Guiltiest Pleasure?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daenerys

The Last Dragon
Veteran
Gil
When playing Final Fantasy, what is your guiltiest pleasure? And believe me, there are some weird ones in the poll.

Since only one got more than two nominations, ALL of the guilty pleasures nominated are in the poll.

ROFL, who else voted for perving over teh male characters? I was gunna vote Dr Ciid til I noticed that option xD

Shite, I edited it so that I could try and vote again, but I couldn't. So can someone add a vote for me or remember that I meant to vote for perving on male characters.

I really want to switch my vote to Rikku's FFX outfit, I just realised it meant her diving outfit :ffs:

EDIT;; Tidus' abs aren't on there. FOR SHAME -__-

Last edited:
"Playing Blitzball (FFX) until my team's level was in the 60's" is the exact wording I used in my nomination. Naturally this is true for me, so I'm going with that.

I can't relate to any of these but my guiltiest pleasure is perving on Yuna and Rikku follow by blitzball.

Naming female characters after girls I was crushing on
I did that so much when i was younger, i feel like such a twat now :lew:
Anyway aye the above is my vote ¬_¬

The only one that really applies to me was the "naming female FF characters after girls I was crushing on"...

Though in my case it wasn't so much the characters I renamed but the chocobos I was breeding in FF7, which sort of makes a bit wrong really, coming to think of it, doesn't it? :gasp:

So that gets my vote. :awesome:

Naming female characters after girls I was crushing on
I did that so much when i was younger, i feel like such a twat now :lew:
Anyway aye the above is my vote ¬_¬

The only one that really applies to me was the "naming female FF characters after girls I was crushing on"...

Though in my case it wasn't so much the characters I renamed but the chocobos I was breeding in FF7, which sort of makes a bit wrong really, coming to think of it, doesn't it? :gasp:

So that gets my vote. :awesome:
I have done both of these things! And I feel like a twat too. Except with the chocobos in VII I'd name the female one to the current girl of my dreams and the male one as myself :ffs:

The shame. and for similar the male and female protagonists as above. One of my mates saw one of my games with the above, he just shook his head and walked out. this was about 8 years ago though!!!

Id call you sad acts, but I voted perving on the male characters soooo.....

Pot. kettle. black etc etc :wacky:

lagunas dream, Argor 251, and Wizard Howl are my favourite people today. For quite a while there, it was looking worryingly a lot like I was the only FFF'er with that peculiar habbit, which would have made it even sadder :P

Hahahaha

Might as well face facts that we are all just sad acts xD

HAhahahaha i never thought of naming the chocobos, il have to keep that in mind for next time :wacky:

Might as well go the whole hog. Since I was the male chocobo and ********* was the female, I named our offspring too. possibly one of them was jnr. What do I mean possibly, ok, definately.Yup. Total sad acts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back