God Warrior?

Kandy-Sugar

ღWhite Roséღ ♀
Veteran
Gil

A God warrior?

Okay some people take the whole, "I'm a Christian' thing way too far.

They think that their way is the only way and if anyone does anything different it's 'Dark-sided' or whatever.

Sure the other family might have partaken in hypnotising or whatever but if they still choose to believe in God let them. =/

There is no right or wrong way to believe in God. I believe but I don't feel obligated to do things a certain way so that I feel like I'm worthy.

This woman looks and acts like she's possessed. She's disgusting the way she carries on scaring her children like that.

She's ripping up the money or whatever it was that was in her hand in one of the scenes and said she didn't want to accept any of it.

Of course later it was confirmed that she did take the money.

If you're going to have a little hissy fit like that, why not wait until the cameras are gone like most people do?

Click here to see full video.

The funny thing is how possessed she looks when she says "Dark-sided," like you said.

And, you know, I don't believe in psychics or tarot or any of that mumbo-jumbo either; but when it comes down to it, it's not all that different from Christianity. At some point, what you can objectively quantify goes away, and there has to be a leap of faith. So disagree with it all you want, but there's no sense in flipping your itsh like Crazy Lady over here.

Also, have you ever seen "Jesus Camp"? Same concept-ish, but they're brainwashing kids to become "soldiers for Christ." Scariest movie I've ever seen.

The funny thing is how possessed she looks when she says "Dark-sided," like you said.

I know right? Her eyes just bulge out of her head. >.<

She looks utterly ridiculous. I would be so embaressed if my mother was acting like a freaking lunatic.

Devout Christian or mentally unstable possessed psycho?

And, you know, I don't believe in psychics or tarot or any of that mumbo-jumbo either; but when it comes down to it, it's not all that different from Christianity. At some point, what you can objectively quantify goes away, and there has to be a leap of faith. So disagree with it all you want, but there's no sense in flipping your itsh like Crazy Lady over here.

I don't believe in that sort of thing either but as you said it's not that different. It's what they believe in and no matter how much someone else objects to it, it's not going to change anything. =/

Crazy lady needs to get a grip.

Also, have you ever seen "Jesus Camp"? Same concept-ish, but they're brainwashing kids to become "soldiers for Christ." Scariest movie I've ever seen.

I've not seen it, but I've seen True Blood. XD

They basically did the same thing. Gathered up Devout Christians and turned them into 'Children of the light' or something who basically went around destroying vampires and sometimes humans who objected to the churches beliefs on such things. =/

They basically did the same thing. Gathered up Devout Christians and turned them into 'Children of the light' or something who basically went around destroying vampires and sometimes humans who objected to the churches beliefs on such things. =/

:wacky: Jesus Camp is a documentary, which makes it even scarier. If you have Netflix, it's available to view instantly. I would suggest checking it out.

"At 5, I got saved." :ffs:

That kid convulsing on the floor looked freakin' scary.

I can't stand those sort of churches who jump around and pretend they're passing some sort of power onto people and make them convulse like that. >.<

It just looks totally unholy to me. It looks like they should all be locked up in a mental institute.

The only difference between these people and the ones locked up already are that the ones locked up don't use religion as an excuse to do the crazy things they do. >.<

Back