[GFX]Own Stock

Warbsywoo

Hellodia.
Veteran
Gil
You guys ever tried using a stock you made/took a photograph of and used it in a signature/tag/LP?

My last SoTW entry is one of those. The stuffed monkey is mine, then forged the heart out of brown cardboard. Set it right next to some roses, then the rest was editing.

No, because I don't have the equipment to make a stock anyway. Using Photo Booth on my MAC would make for a pretty poor picture. :lew:

There are certainly things I would like to use as stock around my area though. Some of the old streets and the mountainous areas would look great in a manipulation. So would some of the people I know but uh... that would be kinda creepy unless they gave permission. 8(

Woah, great stock you created there then, Warbles. :lew:

I've never been one to make great pictures... I've never created any of my own stocks either. I wish I could though, no worries about copyrights and all that stuff. :lew: Composing it the way you want it.

Like Ewan, I like the equipment, and I'm not about to spend over 200 on a good camera that I'll barely use. :lew:

I've always found my stocks on the internet. Too lazy to take my own photo and use that for a signature or whatever.

If I was really into graphics I might dabble about in it but I'm not, so I take the easy road and just google my stocks and such. >.<

I've never used a picture of a person or an object that I took to use as a focal in one of my signatures, but I've used pictures that I took from a trip before. Landscapes for example. But most of the time I'm on Flickr for resources like that.

I remember Mits using a picture I showed her of my eye (I was showing her how tired I was if I recall correctly) in a signature I requested before though. :wacky:

zit2x2.png

i made a large piece with a picture i took of irn bru once, its on my deviant art page somewhere. It was more an experiment than anything else tbh.
And i have to give credit to micci as without her showing me tips and ways of colouring etc i never ever would have come close to making it :ryan:

Back