[GFX]Addict

Warbsywoo

Hellodia.
Veteran
Gil
How many of you use Photoshop close to maybe half (if not all) of the week?
I've been trying to get into this in my free time as no current games are absorbing me lately.

Admittedly (and I'm sure you all can say the same), GFX is fun and rewarding even as just a hobby or casual activity. SoTW and AoTW or clan competitions just add extra incentive to using Photoshop as much as I can.

I guess the question is how much do you spend on Photoshop a week? :monster:

I photoshop whenever I can now! I'd say like 4.5/5 of my week is dedicated to photoshopping nowadays...I'm also getting paid by my friends to make stuff so :3

Photoshop is open for me at least half an hour a day. With that, I mean every day. I might just open it and forget about it, or forget that I was wanting to make something because I got distracted, and I'll close it. Most of the time I end up making something though, whether it's just something small, like a new avatar, or a signature, or a wallpaper for my compy. It really depends on my mood.

I do love Photoshopping, and Jeff often tells me to close it because I'm ignoring him or something. :lew: It's really just something I can bury my attention in to, and just get crazy with my creative sides. That's what I like about it.

So Photoshop is mostly open for me every day - even if it's just for a little while. xD

I used to have it open a lot but nowadays I open it on occasion. Whenever I have the urge to create a graphic out of something or someone I'll open it and see what I can do. Not much of an addict but I have ended up with a lot of work over time. I use Adobe Photoshop 7 because it is l33t!

I don't get into it as much as I used to. I usually use it on my days off of work and school. So that's maybe about 7-12 hours a week at best. Good enough for 2-3 sigs, though not nearly what I used to. I used to do 3-6 hours a day every day. School and work prevent me from that though

its only open when my flame ignites. My interest really only seems to peak once a month or soemthing but when it does photoshop is open alot. it was open all day yesterday and it is today. I like to make the most of it while im interested :ryan:

Back