General Questions

Valentine-Devil

Chocobo Breeder
Gil
I will ask you all a question and you tell me the answer.
The answer must be precise though.

1st question:

How do you get to the island with the Knights of the Round Table Materia?

You have to get the golden chocobo by breeding A wonderful Chocobo with a black chocobo, you get the wonderful chocobo from the chocobo tracks close to Icicle Inn and the black chocobo id breeded from a green chocobo and a blue chocobo, you can breed a green or blue chocobo from a chocobo caught near Gold Saucer and a chocobo caught near Mideel, the result is either blue or green. So with this golden chocobo he can cross almost anything. Take him to the northern island and get your KOTR Materia!
I wrote uit this way because thsi thread seemed for trivia not help, if you wanted help just ask.

Well it's a bit of both trivia and help but thx.

Why is Red XIII a dog and not a human and why is Barret black and all the other characters in the FF series are white?

Help me plz!!!

I hope you're not serious.

Well, Red XIII is a dog-like creature because the creators of the game decided they needed a none-human. He also has quite a nice backstory to go with it, as the Protector of Cosmo Canyon. That was a stupid question.

A Barret was black because... Uh... They wanted a tree-hugging hippy gangsta character, and a white guy just wouldn't give the same impression? Also, I think you're forgetting about Kiros...

lol that is funny, an i agree now that the question about Red was stupid because i haven't played the game in a while so i forgot.

that is pretty good what you wrote about Barret, and remind me whou Kiros is again plz.

Aye, Kiros is a Galbadian Soldier, working with Laguna in the 'Dream Sequences'. He has those funny bladed wrist-bands to fight with. He's shown as a very calm and sensible character, who generally attempts to calm Laguna down when he gets too active. In every dream sequence, Kiros is present while Ward may not be. Or, at least, I think so.

ALL ITEMS?
uhhh i havent lol pick up every item?
hard
i completed it in 36 hour first time :)

Back