[Gaming Callout] Anyone with Uncharted 2

Kim Taehyung

You shine brighter than anyone ✨
Veteran
Gil
What: Uncharted 2 Deathmatch/Co-op survival/Co-op Objective
When: Tonight, starting at 8:00 CST
Meet: If interested, post your PSN ID (If I don't already have it), and I'll invite you in. My PSN ID is Carrier_Of_Hope.

I have two copies of UC2 for now, and I was looking to have a huge get together and play some deathmatch and co-op. My boyfriend Andy (PSN ID Bustersword07) will also be taking part.

I welcome anyone willing to take part. If you don't want to post your PSN, just PM it to me. :grin: Hope to see some response to this.

do u know what time that is in the uk?? if its not too late i will be up fo it definately!

London is 5 or 6 hours ahead of CST. Depending on wether on not you've set your clocks forward.

Also, I can't join because I'll be at work at that time. Damn night shift :sad2:

I think, right now, we're 5 hours behind GMT (UK time), so it'd be about 1:00 AM for you. Hopefully, that's not too late. :gasp: I'd set it earlier, but I don't even get back home from school until after 6:00 my time, then I have errands and dinner before I can settle in and play.

If you can't make it, that's perfectly fine. :grin: either way.

so between 1am and 2am GMT, i might be able to do this all i need is some redbull and SWEETS, emm i'll see what happens later on tonight, but count me in for now!

okay. :grin: I already have you, right? I'm not at home, so I just can't go in and check.

I add friends on that right and left. It's hard to remember them all. :gasp:

I might take part in this...although I'm unsure of the time difference. :hmmm: I dunno, I guess whenever I see you guys on. Pockets, just add me in to the game if you're playing and I'm on.

California's 2 hours behind CST, I'm pretty sure. i've had to work out time arrangements with Nick, and he lives in California too, so I'd say about 6:00 for you, Mits.

Um you've got me added already.

Already said I'll join in the SB so... yeah...

Also, must go get more coffee if it starts at 1 a.m.

Oh, double-post, sorry. :gasp:

I forgot to mention. If you have a headset, you can totally use it. I'll be using mine, and Andy'll be using his. :grin:

i'll use mine but i sound like a total freak on it, i am from newcastle and we geordies have one weird accent! but we love it

IM ON UNCHARTED NOW IF ANYONE FANCIES JOINING ME?

Last edited:
Back