Gamer Wreckroom

Ethics

Banned
Veteran
Gil
It doesn't matter if you're Cruxis, Tantalus or somewhere in between. If you have something you think all the gamers on FFF should hear (or read), this is the place. All general chat is welcome here, but let's avoid spam, shall we?

but let's avoid spam, shall we?
No.
Ah yeds, mmm aha. I like to play cod. But I would also like to play Dead Space 2. I have ps3 but 360 what I play. Actually I play ps3 exclusively hmmm. Ah yeds. If anyone wants to play cod I might be able to cod with them mmm aha. I have not tried dead space 2 yet. Ah yeds.

Hal. :mokken: You posted enough vague comments to avoid it not being considered spam. I'm on to you. :wacky:

Now that I actually own a CoD I can kill you a time or two like you deserve. Or eat you alive on Dead Space :grin:

does anybody in this place play fighting games...

i need to own people on blazblue and or tekken... but everybody that plays mutiplayer on this forum seems to play cod.. i do own cod4.. but i'm not very good at it XD

i need to own people on blazblue and or tekken... but everybody that plays mutiplayer on this forum seems to play cod.. i do own cod4.. but i'm not very good at it XD

Well, I can't argue with this. CoD is the only thing decent online to play, and most people have it.

And MOST of my games are shooters. I've been looking for something else to play, but barely anyone seems to have other games that I'm interested in, online capabilities wise.

--- However, I do have MVC3, my only fighting game for now.

-

I only have MKII and MVC2 on the PSN. :sad3: I haven't really played many fighting games in years. Likely cause I suck at them, though. :wacky:

Well, I can't argue with this. CoD is the only thing decent online to play, and most people have it.

It's just the most popular. (y) What other games do you have that you're looking for people with, and which system? I might have a few.

Last edited:
I only have MKII and MVC2 on the PSN. :sad3: I haven't really played many fighting games in years. Likely cause I suck at them, though. :wacky:

It's just the most popular. (y) What other games do you have that you're looking for people with, and which system? I might have a few.

sadly i'm XBOX :wacky: like i said I do have COD4 but i'm just not good shooters there is a reason but I don't but i'm not going into it :gonk:

Alas, FPS on consoles are my weakness. I grew up on PC games, so give me a mouse and keyboard, and I'll kick plenty of ass. The sniper rifle and the plasma grenade on Halo are my favored weapons. Give me a controller, though.... and I'm doing the newbie dance in the corner. *sigh*

I got Fallout 3 for Christmas but the disc had a bad burn. :amg: There's this big blotch on the disk where you can see no data has been burned into the damn disc. This is why you don't buy from Walmart, people!

Good thread. :pockets:

I never play CoD. I could play Uncharted 2, Fat Princess, Little Big Planet 2, Red Dead Redemption (along with Undead Nightmare expansion), Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood and Red Faction: Guerrilla (if that game still works online).

I'd be interested in finding out who from Tantalus has a PS3 and has any game that us Cruxisers have too, so that we could have even a small clan match (2v2 or 4v4 to be semi-realistic). I risk accidentally pimping CoD BO here, which I'd never get to play but would be the likely game that people would play together to start with. That said, I don't think many Tantalus members have PS3s with any of these games. I know a few Tantalusians do, so I know that some exist, but perhaps not enough to really organise a match session time (which would be difficult anyway).

I have a PS3 only. As for online games, I have the following:

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, DC Universe Online, Grand Theft Auto IV, LittleBigPlanet, Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe, Resident Evil 5, Tekken 6 and Uncharted 2: Among Thieves.

Argor251 said:
I'd be interested in finding out who from Tantalus has a PS3 and has any game that us Cruxisers have too, so that we could have even a small clan match (2v2 or 4v4 to be semi-realistic). I risk accidentally pimping CoD BO here, which I'd never get to play but would be the likely game that people would play together to start with. That said, I don't think many Tantalus members have PS3s with any of these games. I know a few Tantalusians do, so I know that some exist, but perhaps not enough to really organise a match session time (which would be difficult anyway).
I've actually had a similar thought before. I'd love to get some competition going between the two clans since we haven't actually had ANY yet. xD

Sadly, I'm stuck with the xbox 360, and only one game that lots of people seem to have (Halo: Reach). The other online games I have are Borderlands, MLB2K10, Rainbow Six: Vegas 2(that I suck ass at), and maybe a couple others.

If my computer wasn't dead, I would have access to more games, but it's having issues, and I don't know what's wrong with it. :sad3:

And MOST of my games are shooters. I've been looking for something else to play, but barely anyone seems to have other games that I'm interested in, online capabilities wise.

--- However, I do have MVC3, my only fighting game for now.

-

If you have it on the PS3 I would be up for a couple of rounds.

I think the only problem we have with the gamerclans right now is that all the people that play the PS3 are in Cruxis and others in Tantalus.
It's hard to set up clan battles when nobody in CX plays the same as those in T :lew:
It would be nice to see clan battles though.

Either way; if anyone not in CX has CoD for the PS3 and fancies a game, give me a shout. It's all I really play :lew:

*raises hand* A good majority of my online games are fighting games. I would play them with you but I play mine on the PS3.

As for games I play online, those include a bunch of fighting games; Soul Calibur IV, Tekken 6, Super Street Fighter IV, BlazBlue: Continuum Shift, and starting next week I'll be able to add Mortal Kombat to that list. I also play Call of Duty Black Ops, Fat Princess, and Resident Evil 5 as well. All games are for the PS3 though.

My 360 got the RRoD so I can't play it. :hmph:

Al keeps telling me to get a PS3. :ahmed: One day I will.

The only next generation system I've got is a Wii and my parents use it for Netflix. :sad3: And I lack good games for it besides.

Though I have a DS and PSP that I play online games with. They're quite fun and portable too so I enjoy them.

On that subject am I the only person disappointed with the 3DS. I played one at Gamespot for ten minutes and it gave me a headache, and I wasn't impressed by the 3D effects at all.

Ah yeds, mmm aha.
Hmm ah yeds, my psn thing is Trotsky_ people if you wish to add me they may. mmm aha, to defeat sin, first you must become sin. Ah yeds. I have 360, but ps3 what I play.

Clan battles are pretty much non existent as of now. But once Uncharted III comes out hopefully that will change. I mean that is not much of a difference but I say Cruxis play the most in terms of online games. We can have battles if Some members of T buy UC III I guess.

PS3 only
Black Ops only

Soon I will buy MK on april 21..Yeah my country gets it 3 days later....sigh. I would like to practice first ofcourse with MK :griin:

Yes Cody, you need to get a PS3. :ahmed: It is well worth the money.

I'm sure a few days of a wait shouldn't bother you too much Ohri. You've already waited for over a year for it to come out anyway. :neomon:

While I do own a DS as well sadly I can't connect it to wifi so I can't play with it online as much as I'd like to. Pokemon is really popular after all and I wouldn't mind having a few Pokemon battles with members here.

As you can see my pals I am on the white hot edge of contemporary threads, like a race that discovered the aerosol can before the wheel.

I have recently purchased one of these PS3 machines that all the kids seem to have, I can only play Resident Evil 5 online. Well theoretically I can play others, I simply do not have any interest in doing so currently

Back