Game Collection Album

moogling

yaoi master ari
Veteran
Gil
[Mitsuki and I agreed that we should start up a new thread for this, as she has archived the old thread]

Post pictures of your game collection! Please only post pictures, not just a list of the games you own.

Here is mine!

opp9w5.jpg

God knows why I have Fur Fighters...
The GBA games are The Sims 2, Final Fantasy I & II Dawn of Souls, Final Fantasy IV, and Cartoon Network Block Party (lol).

My game collection
Be warned, as that picture is HUGE.
That doesn't include my GBA games - the boxes for those are up in the attic and, whilst I was bored enough to meticulously take all those boxes out of their boxes and off the shelf and stack them up nicely, I am not prepared to risk breaking my neck up in the attic...not yet, anyway. XD;
There are a couple of Gamecube games - Animal Crossing, Shadow the Hedgehog, Sonic Mega Collection, Super Smash Bros Melee, Mario Kart Double Dash, and I think I've still got Second Sight lurking around somewhere - not pictured, and my copy of Super Smash Bros is still in the N64. When I get time (i.e. when I get bored again) I'll gather up all my GBA games and post a separate picture of those.

Last edited:
Lol, k be warned. There are alot!! As Ive said Im a geek lol XD I couldnt get to my PS1 and PC games, so Ill make a list of them!

Final Fantasy Anthology
Final Fantasy Origins
Final Fantasy VI - includes FF X PS2 Demo
Final Fantasy VI
Final Fantasy VIII
Final Fantasy IX
Persona 2
Koudelka
Parasite Eve 1 & 2
Xenogears
Breath of Fire 4
Tomb Raider 3
Grandia
Metal Gear Solid
Legend of Dragoon
Legend of Legaia
Rhapsody
Suikoden 1 & 2
Star Ocean Story 2
Thousand Arms
Vagrant Story

PC:

Sims 3
Sims Pets
Sims University
Sims Apartment
Sims Open for Business
Sacred 2
Left 4 Dead
Vampire Bloodlines
Secret of Monkey Island
Monkey Island 2: LeChucks Revenge
Curse of Monkey Island
Escape from Monkey Island
World of Warcraft plus both expansion packs
The Movies

Playstation 2 Part 1: (the black box is Shadow Hearts)
dscf2872l.jpg

Playstation Part 2: (the purple box is Arc: Twilight of the Spirits)

dscf2873c.jpg

PSP: (Yeah I know ToV is in here, wouldnt fit with the XBox 360 games XD)

dscf2871f.jpg

XBox/Gamecbue/DS games: (With Golden Sun and Enchanted Arms, again couldnt fit!)

dscf2868.jpg

XBox 360 games:

dscf2862wv.jpg

This isn't even half of games that I owned. A lot of them (mostly Playstation ones) are in boxes. Few of my friends also borrowed some, such as FFIII [DS], Arc the Lad Collection [PS] , Lunar 2: Eternal Blue Complete [PS], Dino Crisis 2 [PS], Koudelka [PS], Tomb Raider 2 [PS], Xenosaga [PS2], Final Fantasy XII [PS2] and many more. The only complete ones are for the Gamecube, PSP and XBox 360. I'm not gonna bother including my Sega games. =]

And no, I don't really play WoW. In fact, it's never been opened yet. T'was supposed to be a gift for my brother but he couldn't play it.

5arm0g.jpg

We have a lot of the same games, Mits. xD

Xbox 360:

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb218/telmaen/SDC10526.jpg

PS2/Gamecube: I grouped them together since the GC collection is kind of sad.

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb218/telmaen/SDC10529.jpg
http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb218/telmaen/SDC10532.jpg

Playstation: I have multiple copies of some of my PSOne games (mostly FFs).

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb218/telmaen/SDC10527.jpg

NES: I think I've mentioned before how much I love NES. I may be one of the few people who still actively buys games for it. :wacky:

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb218/telmaen/SDC10530.jpg

SNES/Sega/N64: My Sega and N64 collections are kind of sad (and my LoZ games are missing for N64 >_>).

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb218/telmaen/SDC10531.jpg

Those are all the ones I could locate. I know I have more but they're likely all still in NC. And yes, most of them still have the price tags on them. I'm too lazy to take them off. >_>

Just a reminder to everyone that this thread is about posting a picture of your game collection.

I don't want to see any 'I'll post a photo of my collection tomorrow' posts and then come to find that that post was posted nearly a week ago and you still haven't edited a photo in.

This thread is to stay clean from posts such as that, as they don't contribute and therefore are classed as off topic and will be deleted.

Post when you actually have your photo, in order to keep the thread from getting messy with unnecessary posts as the example I gave above.

Thank you.

Last edited:
I do have PS2/PSP and Xbox 360 ones but I cba raking them out from wherever they are. And I use an R4 for my DS so I don't really "own" the game :wacky: As my PS3 is my dominant console I'll post pictures up of them :mokken:

21alsgg.jpg

t6x7ys.jpg

14jnvns.jpg

2djtdso.jpg

2o2h1.jpg

I'll go in order from newest to oldest.

Playstation 3 and Nintendo Wii games:
Note: My parents are borrowing my New Mario Bros game for Wii, so that's not pictured. And I do only have 2 Wii games because I just got it for my birthday a month ago.
PS3Games1.jpg

PS3Games2andWiiGames.jpg

Playstation 2 games:
Note: Got Area 51 for free from a friend, but never played it.
PS2Games1.jpg

PS2Games2.jpg

Nintendo 64 games:
Note: I had PS1 when I got this and got PS2 not too long after, so I never bought many games for it.
N64Games.jpg

Playstation games:
Note: A bunch of these I got for free and never took the time to play. To be exact MGS, Monopoly and Silent Hill were those games.
PS1Games1.jpg

PS1Games2.jpg

Sega Genesis games:
Note: The games in the last 2 rows and the one stray one I got from friends for free, and some of them never got played. And also my mother wrote my name on most of the games, so disregard the name.
SegaGames1.jpg

SegaGames2.jpg

SegaGames3.jpg

Nintendo games:
Note: The 3 on the bottom were from a friend, once again, and I had Rad Racer and honestly don't know how or when I lost it over 15 years ago.
NESGames1.jpg

NESGames2.jpg

Last edited:
Damn a lot of you guys have shitloads :gonk:
Make me look like I don't own that much... XD I know i'm missing some games though think I left 'em at my dads. :hmmm: Do PC games count?
Anyways, enjoy!

vg1001.jpg

vg1002.jpg

vg1003.jpg

vg1004.jpg

vg1005.jpg

vg1006.jpg

vg1007.jpg

vg1008.jpg

vg1009.jpg

vg1010.jpg

vg1017.jpg

vg1016.jpg

vg1015.jpg

Last edited:
Oh my, you guys have such large collections o_O

Well, I guess I'll join in and share what I have as well. I'll say now that I haven't even beaten half of these yet >_<

The Obligatory Final Fantasy Collection
113.jpg

114.jpg

PSP and DS Games
102.jpg

*the last game is Dexter

GBC and GBA Games
103.jpg

PlayStation Games
104.jpg

PlayStation 2 Games
119.jpg

*I had to print out a cover of DMC3:Special Edition myself >.<

118.jpg

116.jpg

120.jpg

*Yes, that's DMC4 for the PS3 in the top right corner :P

Once my PS3 collection goes beyond just the one single game, I'll edit this post with pics of my eventual collection ^^

Decided to take a new, more organized picture collection, since I've had an influx of games lately.

Pretty sad to think that all of these are mine. :wacky:

PlayStation 3

sxztwi.jpg

PlayStation 2

1zr1846.jpg

n2odc3.jpg

PlayStation

r9lv2w.jpg

PSP

24d0tmo.jpg

Wii

ac6f6c.jpg

PC & GBA

2yopua9.jpg

For some reason I can't get the picture in, I'll post it soon
DSC01523

NES- Super Mario Bros. 1,2,3, Mega Man 3, Ms. Pacman, Excitabike, Baseball, Section Z, Rambo, After-Burner, Micro Machines, Barbie, Marble Madness, Pinball, Double Dragon, Elevator Action, JAWS, Mylon's Secret Castle, Family Feud, Top Gun, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles- Manhatten Project

Nintendo 64- Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time/Majora's Mask, Super Mario 64, Star Fox 64, Donkey Kong 64, Doom, Madden 99, Blitz '01, Pokemon Stadium/Snap, Hey You Pikachu, Quest 64, Banjo Kazooie/Toowie, Mario Cart, NBA, Castlevania, Goldeneye 007, Quarter Back Club, Fighter's Destiny

PSone- Final Fantasy VII(black lable!)/VIII/IX, Spyro the Dragon(not shown)

GameGear- MLB baseball

PS2- Final Fantasy X, Dirge of Cerberus, Virtua Fighter 4 Evolution, Starwars Battlefront 2, Kingdom Hearts 1/2/re:chain of Memories, Samurai Warriors, Ratchet and Clank 1/Going Commando/Up Your Arnesel, Warriors Orochi 2, Jak and Daxter Precurser Legacy, Jak 2/3, Dual Hearts, Guitar Hero 2/3, DDR, Sly 3, Shadow of the Colosus, Ape Escape 3(not shown)

Gamecube- Super Smash Bros. Melee, Metriod Prime, Zelda Master Quest(not shown), Custom Robo, Mario Party 7(not shown)

PC- The Hobbit, Starcraft/Brood War, Baldur's Gate

Wii- Bass Fishing, Wii Sports, Zelda Twilight Princess, Metriod Prime 3: Corruption(not shown)

GBA(not shown)- Pokemon Emerald, Zelda Link to the Past

DS- Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days, Pokemon Diamond/ Platinum, Custom Robo Arena, Zelda Phantom Hourglass

I'm getting a lot more games soon

Had to take a couple to get them all since the only cam i have is my cell phone. Anyway i have more but i don't have the cases for them so i didn't put them out with the others lol

I've had a massive backlog purge of games that I won't realistically ever get around to around to playing and for storage purposes when I move house. I'll probably end up sending the Tomb Raider trilogy and Shadow of the Colossus / The Last Guardian and keep the rest.

Playstation 4:
20191210_184222.jpg

20191210_184318.jpg

20191210_184348.jpg

20191210_184441.jpg

Nintendo Switch:
switch titles.jpeg

Castlevania Collection

Games

DSCN6982.jpg

DSCN6809.jpg

Akumajo Dracula X Chronicle Konami Style Limited Edition (Psp)

DSCN7001.jpg

Castlevania II Simon's Quest (Tiger Electronics)

DSCN7019.jpg

Retrogame Castlevania

Castlevania Saturn-Playstation

DSCN6818.jpg

Castlevania Megadrive

DSCN6178.jpg

DSCN6179.jpg

Dracula X Snes (Unboxing Mint)

DSCN6850.jpg

DSCN6848.jpg

DSCN6851.jpg

DSCN6852.jpg

Games

Castlevania Lords Of Shadow 2 Collector

Castlevania-LOs2.jpg

Castlevania Lament of Innocence Limited Jap (Ps2)

Bloodstained + Extra

Bloodstained-e-Limited.jpg

Castlevania.jpg

DSCN6999.jpg

DSCN6799.jpg

DSCN6800.jpg

Statue ALUCARD (F4F) N. 431/700

DSCN4782.jpg

DSCN4777.jpg

DSCN4784.jpg

DSCN4787.jpg

DSCN4788.jpg