Friendliest Member

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aselia

Unless I fight, I cannot win.
Veteran
Gil
This is the Voting Thread for the Birthweek Category of Friendliest Member. Vote for your favorite! You do not need to post for your vote to be counted, but you are welcome to post your reasoning!

Definitely not argawr after he got hisairness b&. Not Sabriel either, she was pretty fierce in survivor. :hmm:

Argor. By a mile in my opinion. Stang pretty much summed up my reasons.

Definitely Argor. He is almost too nice :ahmed:

Sabriel is a pretty nice girl, too :hmmm:

Out of the ones from that list it's definitely Argor for me.

Just suits him, and like stated above, he's almost always friendly to the new members. (I Haven't seen a time where he was mean to them. :wacky:)

Everyone freaked out in Cruxis when we were unaware of his vacations. :sad2:

Dan I, he's lovely, one of the only people I've never seen snap at anyone for something :D

Argor, even though he decided to get shot up a few days ago then come back to us from the dead. :andry:

Last edited:
Dan I.

Seriously, I nearly died a bit inside when I realised that you were inactive for a week or so and you didn't tell us. D=

It's between Stevie Nicks and Shu.

But I picked Shu C:

Argor for me. He's always friendly. So much so that it makes me think he goes and strangles hobos just to get out his rage, to be able to be so damned friendly here.

:rage:

Definitely Argor. Reading his posts and his genuine face with members old and new alike is one that's very rare to find.

Mark, he is super friendly.
Argor on the other hand got Hisairness banned. He also called another member a bastard. And he goes to Italy and stands infront of buildings and takes his own picture, he's obviously a narcissist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back