Former LOSTPROPHETS Frontman Ian Watkins Pleads Guilty To Attempting To Rape A Baby…

The Witch

I myself am strange and unusual
Veteran
Gil
Rinoa Heartilly
Squall Leonhart
Tifa Lockhart
Jenova
Moogle
Cactuar
It's very graphic so I will not post the info here
http://www.metalinjection.net/forme...ing-to-rape-a-baby-this-story-gets-weird.html

I can't believe it myself. I mean, I was never a fan of them (not my style) but this is just... horrible. :/ I can't believe what he was able to do just because of his fame, it's disgusting. I think what angers me most is that the mothers allowed it to happen, it breaks my heart hearing that there's people out there that can do that to their own children.

I can't imagine how betrayed the fans must feel. Just goes to show you that you shouldn't ever idolize anyone.

Hes pleaded guilty to it all now after they cracked his laptop and found all the videos. Its one of the sickest things ive ever read too. I couldnt believe how twisted the guy is. Ive seen em live aswell and really liked a couple of their albums.
I shouldnt say it but the guy dont even deserve to be alive

I read that this morning wtf possesses someone to do something like that hopefully theyll throw the book at him someone like that cant be trusted as a free man

And here I was thinking he couldn't do anything worse than their last 2 albums.. boy was I wrong.

In all seriousness though, I really feel sorry for the rest of LostProphets. Their lives have been ruined and their reputations torn to shreds. Ian is a fucking wastrel. He was always a bit of a C*** to begin with but now ; he's on another level.

Yeah, it's disgusting what he did. His password to his laptop was "if**kkids" if you can believe it. :/ Supposedly the evidence was so bad the court arranged for counseling for the jury afterward.

A lot of die-hard fans are giving up their music, which sucks for the other bandmates, though. The other guys of the band shouldn't be punished for this nutjob's actions. I'm glad I never got into their music, I would hate being lied to like that.

I hope he rots in prison for a very long time.

I just don't see how you could do something so sick. Removing the charge he was sent down on-which I don't believe should ever even be uttered, that article just displays the disgusting way we live. I'm actually sicken that someone could do that.

He abused his position as something of a "role model" for the teens who generally listened to his music. He's one sick puppy. This man better be sent down for a long, long time. I just can't fathom any of it, to be honest.

I feel sorry for all the victims, the fans who idolised this disgusting piece of fecal matter... And his band mates- who will probably never play any of the music they made as a band. How could you even think about, thinking about doing something like this?

Jesus...

Feel sorry for the victims more like

Yeah, obviously, but ultimately i'm not sure how much a baby is going to be realistically affected by something they wont even remember being a part of. If it is kept discretely hidden from them, as it should be, they should be fine.; but the rest of the band; they have had their lives turned upside down too.

Their careers are possibly ruined through no fault of their own.

Some people may not realize what damage rape causes to an adult body, let alone a child, a baby at that. Just because you don't remember because you were too little to have this even happen to you, it can do so much damage internally to that baby, child, adult. Bruising, bleeding, let's not even go further than that.

I feel absolutely sorry for the victims, band, and fans. Can't imagine how the band must be feeling to have been successful and part of a group with someone like that.

it can do so much damage internally to that baby, child, adult. Bruising, bleeding, let's not even go further than that.

I didn't want to take it there but yes thank you that baby could have died!!

I'm not sure why this is such a big deal.
Some moderately famous person was a paedophile. He is obviously much worse than all the non-famous paedophiles.

Its a big deal cuz hes famous obviously. Hes not worse than any of the others but a famous peado is always gunna cause a bigger stir than the creepy guy at the end of your street.

Not to mention the whole attempted baby rape thing.

Some moderately famous person was a paedophile. He is obviously much worse than all the non-famous paedophiles.
Because this guy had music videos with kids, had a large teenage/young following, was idolized by young-ones, and was able to get close to children because of his fame, that's why. This guy used his career as a way to get what he wants. Most pedophiles don't have that sort of advantage. Did I mention he was also someone kids looked up to? It's a little traumatizing to build this sort of idea of who a celebrity is and then to find out that the person who you regard as "saving your life" (which many band-fans regard their fav bands as) is actually a fucking monster. Especially when you were 13-16 when you started to like their music.

Believe it or not, that actually messes with people.

That's why this is getting more headlines then the other millions of pedophiles.

Some people may not realize what damage rape causes to an adult body, let alone a child, a baby at that. Just because you don't remember because you were too little to have this even happen to you, it can do so much damage internally to that baby, child, adult. Bruising, bleeding, let's not even go further than that.

Yeah, obviously I'm not disputing that but; rightly or wrongly, that wasn't the chain of thought for me. My first thought was that the simultaneous thing of finding out one of your lifelong best friends done what Ian done and that you no longer have a career must be devastating considering that the other members of the band they've done nothing wrong yet their lives and reputations are ruined.

Ultimately; that poor kid only has their parents to blame for 1. ALLOWING IAN TO DO IT IN THE FIRST PLACE ?!?! :ffs: and 2. not stopping him altogether.

I mean who were these cretin women? Hysterical fans? I think that says alot about fan culture if someone is willing to put their own child through something like that to gain the favor of a celebrity they idolise. I'm more angry with the parents than Ian for some odd reason. Sure, Ian clearly has some deep fucking issues that i'm sure he will suffer for in prison; but those mothers are just as big monsters as he is and in my opinion they deserve equal punishment.

Lostprohets have released a statement about Ian Watkins.

The band's frontman pleaded guilty earlier this week to attempting to rape a baby, as well as a number of other sexual offences.
The rest of the band members have said that they're "heartbroken, angry, and disgusted." In an official statement on their Facebook page, they said: "Sadly, the true extent of his appalling behaviour is now impossible to deny. Many of you understandably want to know if we knew what Ian was doing. To be clear: We did not."

They also added, "Ian was a difficult character. Our personal relationships with him had deteriorated in recent years to a point that working together was a constant, miserable challenge. But ... we never imagined him capable of behaviour of the type he has now admitted."

Lostprophets confirmed their split in October.

Source: http://www.spin1038.com/page/1.32.68/10017/0/Lostprophets_release_a_statement_about_Ian_Watkins

Yeah, obviously, but ultimately i'm not sure how much a baby is going to be realistically affected by something they wont even remember being a part of. If it is kept discretely hidden from them, as it should be, they should be fine.; but the rest of the band; they have had their lives turned upside down too.

Their careers are possibly ruined through no fault of their own.

This girl was raped as a baby. She doesn't remember it in the way that I remember what movie I watched last week, but she feels the full effects of her abuse. It's an interesting watch, I'd recommend that.

Don't want to sound like I'm scolding you though, I can totally understand why you'd think that, I thought the same before I saw this, if only it was true.

This girl was raped as a baby. She doesn't remember it in the way that I remember what movie I watched last week, but she feels the full effects of her abuse. It's an interesting watch, I'd recommend that.

Don't want to sound like I'm scolding you though, I can totally understand why you'd think that, I thought the same before I saw this, if only it was true.

I remember watching this video in my Sociology / Psychology class a few years ago. Heart-wrenching, to be honest.

This might make me sound really naive and stupid but the reason why this story was so shocking to me when it first came out was that I didn't actually realize that, y'no, people raped babies. I didn't know that was a thing that actually happened. I knew people raped kids, and that was a peadophille, but a baby? I was completely shocked.

I remember watching this video in my Sociology / Psychology class a few years ago. Heart-wrenching, to be honest.

It's awful. It has a happy ending though :')

Back