Final Fantasy XIV: “Nothing special” planned for PlayStation Plus subscribers [7/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gingerbread Lesbian

Banned
Veteran
Gil
Tanaka-Nothing-FFXIV-PSPlus.jpg

Final Fantasy XIV producer Hiromichi Tanaka has told French gaming site, JeuxVideo, that Square Enix isn’t planning ‘anything special’ for PlayStation Plus subscribers come the PS3 release of the upcoming MMORPG.

“We have not yet anything in mind for PlayStation Plus members,” Tanaka told the website. “You’ll have the traditional achievements for all players, but nothing special for PlayStation Plus members.”

It’s good to hear all players have the same benefits. Wouldn’t want nobody running around with unfair advantages now, would we? Final Fantasy XIV launches on PC on September 30, 2010 and on PS3 in March 2011.

Thanks, FFXIV Core.

'Tis a good thing indeed :lew:

It's also a rip off though to the ps3 plus members they signed up to get more shit and whatnot xD. Doesn't really bug me though tbh :hmmm: i'm no plus member so, I guess I can't complain lol.

That's a relief, I'm trying to avoid joining that Playstation Plus, nothing appealing has came up on it anyway so hopefully I won't be tempted to join for a while, at all if I'm lucky. I'm not gonna lie, if they did offer something special related to FFXIV, depending on how I go with it, I can see me joining it due to it ;(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back