Accessory (Head)
FFXIV
Polyphemos Bromios
FFXIV Server
Moogle
Free Company
KupoCon
Does anybody use this?

Not long ago, at Saint Reymanaud's Cathedral, I caught Ross ' character pulling out her tablet in the game while we were waiting for people to join our party. Seeing this really made me pay attention to it for the first time.

Polyphemos Bromios 24_11_2019 22_53_52.jpg

I have since searched my play store on my phone but I can’t actually find it. When I search for 'Final Fantasy XIV Companion app' I can find a number of unofficial FFXIV apps but not anything under this official name and developed by Square Enix.

Is this app still live?

Does anyone recommend it?

That is strange, I see it on Google Play!
(Sorry for the Hungarian texts lol.)
Screenshot_20191202-210120.png

I used it for some time, but since I can't really do much there (I can buy/sell 2 times a day, more if I pay extra which I am not willing to do xD), I deleted it. If you are interested, you might give it a try, but it is nothing I would actually recommend. xD

I find it useless :8F:
still have it on my phone though if I need to check my retainers or prices of items while I'm away/offline

Thanks for the info, both!

It looks cool to be able to open that app and spy on your character, etc, but I guess that novelty would wear off very quickly.
I wonder how many people actually use the group chat feature on there too.

For someone like me at this time it might not be worth it. I wasn't aware there would be money involved for a start. All I do on the game is play the story and party up with people when I need to clear a dungeon or raid. I don't do much crafting or mining or fishing or botany, etc...

And I still can't find it on my phone. It doesn't appear to be listed on my device. I have an android so maybe I'm being punished.

Back