Build-A-Member
Chocobo Egg
FFXIV
Aoife Linnaete
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
None
We all know FFXIII's Eidolons can transform. So predictably, SE has released transforming Shiva figures. Two Shiva sisters combine into a motorcycle. But are they Autobots or Decepticons?

It will set you back 18,810 yen, which is approximately $207.87. So who here is rich?

Source: Hobbysearch

pic32j.jpg

pic27i.jpg

pic31c.jpg

pic30f.jpg

pic29q.jpg

pic28f.jpg

pic33d.jpg

pic34j.jpg

Last edited:
The dark faced figure looks abit naff to be honest. Like some cheap figure in a pound shop lol. The other figure, who looks Jenova like is freaking awesome, I do like it. But for that amount, pics are enough lol :D

Transformers, robots in disguise! :gasp: They look pretty epic though I'd never buy one since I'm not into collecting things. I've never got what people didn't like the designs other than the fact they were obviously scared of change. They look ace (y)

I think they actually look a bit scary. The "heels" look like the hands in one horror movie I saw. They do look cool when you get past that though.

However, the price is understandable. I can imagine how long it takes to design and produce these Play Arts figures. And gaming companies are always looking for money somehow. I've got a few of the play arts figures and they are extremely good quality, so you really aren't getting gypped.

It looks ok... However there isn't much of a transformation at all with these two... They're just linking their legs together / sitting one on top of the other so it might look a bit dodgy to those who wish to view it that way.

I didn't notice if that's how it looks in the game, but it is certainly made more obvious here.

While I should be hoping that they'll make "Transformers" figures for the whole cast of summons I don't know whether to be hopefull or not. The Shiva sisters were incredibly easy (just linking them by their legs) and not much has needed to be done to get them to transform. I don't know if the others have a chance of having a figure as their transformations are a little more ambitious and probably a lot harder to produce in figures / if possible at all.

I'm not sure to the extent they thought through the transformation sequences.. Whether they worked out carefully where everything would go or not... If they did then that is great, and there is a chance they'll make figures for the whole lot.

Oh yeah, and of course the price certainly makes this a hard thing for people to get. I guess we just have to check ebay every now and then and hope someone is generous / doesn't realise their value if we want them.

Last edited:
I've really disliked the FFXIII Shiva incarnation since day one. I can appreciate the change, but I just don't like it. I guess a lot of it has to do with the fact that Shiva's my fave summon in the FF series. If it was another summon, I honestly wouldn't care :awesome:

The fact that Shiva was split up into two individuals really has irked me, and I kind of face palm at their arrangement and the position where Snow sits >_>

I really don't like the Shiva Sisters because the way they combine is a tad too suggestive for my tastes. I mean, honestly. I don't care how hyped up the average FF fanboy may be but everyone got to admit that this design is a tad *suspect*. I mean, the two Shivas connect at their legs and it looks like they are doing something...naughty.

Then Snow SITS on them? I mean, he is SITTING ON A GODDESS? I mean...

Come on. Doesn't this design come off a tad misogynist? Shiva is a GODDESS not some mere toy for some handsome derelict to sit upon. Ugh, whatever. I guess I am not cool enough to be a fan of Tetsuya Nomura's works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back