Final Fantasy XIII Limited Collectors Edition Announced

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gingerbread Lesbian

Banned
Veteran
Gil
Square Enix has just announced a Limited Collectors Edition version of Final Fantasy XIII in their European newsletter. What's extras are included with it? They're not saying yet but at least we now know there will be a European collectors edition. We can only assume it will be released in the US too. We'll update you as soon as we find out anymore details.

212spsk.jpg

Source: finalfantasy-xiii

I haven't bought any special edition of games before so I'm not really sure what a Limited Collectors Edition would even have.

If it will cost a lot, I suppose there could be a figure of some kind- maybe a Lightning one? Or another disc with some miscellaneous content? Soundtrack?

Lucky Japanese, and now Europe too! I've been so green with envy that you UKers got a artbook with Crisis Core. I really hope me and my fellow North American brethren can get some something extra from Square too :ness:

I don't think it'll have extra content as SE have been keen on not making any DLCs, but I've collected collectors and limited editions before, which usually include physical stuff like game-themed USBs, artbooks and such. I'll be getting the limited/collectors edition anyway, it's a great game and to have a special edition to go with it is perfect!

I don't really see the fuss over collectors editions and such.

I buy a game merely to play it and if it comes with something free then that's good, but I won't pay extra for a collectors edition to get something that I won't really make a use out of.

But that's just me. >.<

I don't really see the fuss over collectors editions and such.

I buy a game merely to play it and if it comes with something free then that's good, but I won't pay extra for a collectors edition to get something that I won't really make a use out of.

But that's just me. >.<
Same here really, I know it's nice having figures or artbooks and such like but at the end of the day if you don't really collect those things then they're useless :wacky: A copy of the OST or guide would be more likely to persuade me to buy it :wacky:

This sounds kinda cool. I kinda agree with you Cid on the fact that I dont know about buying this. I mean we can only honestly hope that for once in SE's history that both the US and EU will get some better version than Japan, and that might be what this is. Then again I wont get my hopes up. :wacky:

All that came with Crisis core was the art book.. Ive flicked through it once and it's not seen the light of day since.. if it was reasonably priced (I only paid £27 quid for CC Collectors one) then I'd most likely get it, even though I never do anything with the special shit other than leave it in the box, I can't help but want it if it's available. Of course, I'd have to get a PS3 first.... either that or just get the game and wait til I can afford a PS3....8F

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back