219o0zl.jpg

33vzsia.jpg

jtug0l.jpg

29fczgm.jpg

xo4buo.jpg

2hz5y76.jpg

r0pbwj.jpg

Source: andriasang

It is everywhere! Even in subway stations!

Surely even they get sick of seeing it everywhere?

Jesus xD

Thas advertising and a half that is xDD

I love the massive ones, and that huge one of Lightning on the horse. Well, they are all pretty big, but the really big ones, and the ones that are of the different characters over 2 posters. I'd be such a tourist just taking pitures of EVERYTHING xD

I think it just sums up how much the Japanese love their gaming :wacky: We don't get this stuff, Britain is officially shit :mokken:

Pardon my French but ... FUCKING HELL!! Talk about advertising, thats incredible! I love how passionate they are about Final Fantasy, its brilliant! Doubt the UK will go this far. We'll probably have naff telephone box and bus advertising :|

its a way of hypnotizing, very affective indeed
I just hope it lives up to the hype

I wish they did that in NA. It would make Final Fantasy far more popular. We have too many Halo and Call of Duty ads here and we need some more Final Fantasy!

Seriously, I gotta wonder how much money Square-Enix spent on advertising for this game alone o_O

Well it's not entirely the UK/NA's fault for poor advertising, just that the game is well received there and they advertise it there because 1) They're getting it the earliest. 2) That's their origin. (That's why we see a lot more English FPS' than JRPG advertisements here).

If anything Square Enix should be able to pull this off in UK/NA too, but most games don't do that at all, and I pressume advertising costs a lot more here and SE already spent enough of it in Japan. Plus, because it's not widely known in UK/NA, if they advertised as much as they have in Japan, it'll get people talking, because they'll be seeing it everywhere and start to Google it up, and would be generally more alert to it because they're not used to FF advertisements. If you get what I mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back