FINAL FANTASY JIGSAW PUZZLE

tezza

Gil
Free Company
Miss
Hi everyone,

I was cleaning my room recently and found this Final Fantasy VIII 1000 piece puzzle which I forgot I even owned. Just wondering if anyone knows how much it's worth? Thanks :) 78961155_423934014965757_2357228977195581440_n.jpg78196366_574584926631954_8637038224184705024_n.jpg

I have to be honest with you. Until today I had no idea that Final Fantasy VIII jigsaws even existed! That looks very cool.

I've searched for some now and they appear to be quite rare.

There are a couple of other jigsaws (one depicting Squall at Dollet, for example) but the one you have seems to be rarer still.

Someone has a sealed version of your particular jigsaw listed on eBay at approximately $150 or £117. So if your jigsaw is in a good condition then it could possess a similar value. That is based on a single listing, however. It is possible that the seller is being ambitious when noticing a significant lack of copies floating about and thought to seize the chance to get a lot of money. Whether this ambition is to bear fruit or not is another matter, but it might give you an idea.

I hope that helps.

I have to be honest with you. Until today I had no idea that Final Fantasy VIII jigsaws even existed! That looks very cool.

I've searched for some now and they appear to be quite rare.

There are a couple of other jigsaws (one depicting Squall at Dollet, for example) but the one you have seems to be rarer still.

Someone has a sealed version of your particular jigsaw listed on eBay at approximately $150 or £117. So if your jigsaw is in a good condition then it could possess a similar value. That is based on a single listing, however. It is possible that the seller is being ambitious when noticing a significant lack of copies floating about and thought to seize the chance to get a lot of money. Whether this ambition is to bear fruit or not is another matter, but it might give you an idea.

I hope that helps.

Thank you so much for your reply and for searching it up for me. I appreciate it a lot. :)

Mine is practically identical to the one listed on Ebay that you've mentioned. Mine is brand new, unopened with plastic wrapping. I might put it up for sale online (eg. Ebay) or maybe just keep it for the time being. Heck, I'm even tempted to rip it open and do the puzzle myself as I'm on university break right now and need something to do to kill some time haha.

Anyways, thanks again. :) Have a great day.

[if anyone's seriously interested in buying it, let me know. :]

What an awesome find! If it really is unopened with the plastic on it then I'd recommend keeping it that way if your end goal is to make a profit off of it! Though I'm no expert of course, but I can imagine that's why the seller also has theirs up on eBay for the price as such. Unfortunately I'm not in the market for it myself but I do find it really awesome that you kept it sealed all these years! What's the date on it?

Great find! I'm a bit jelly ☺

Back