TheDay2DayGamer

Gil
Mako Points
FFXIV
Skyleer Vahn
FFXIV Server
Diabolos
Hi everyone,

In celebration of Final Fantasy IX's 20th Anniversary, I'm doing a four-part series that looks back on the game, disc-by-disc, and examines what made this game so special and why it is so coveted amongst fans.

You can find all parts here:

Disc One

Disc Two

Disc Three

Disc Four

I hope these videos bring some joy and give you an opportunity to relive this masterpiece. Parts 3 and 4 will be coming out in the coming days!

Cheers everyone.

Last edited:

Dionysos

Βρεκεκεκὲξ κοὰξ κοάξ
Staff member
Administrator
Veteran
Gil
Mako Points
FFXIV
Polyphemos Bromios
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Nice!

FFIX certainly holds a special place in my heart. It truly captivated me as a child.

I haven't had time tonight to watch all of the content yet, but I watched approximately a third of the first video and liked it. It really highlights the key aspects of the game which make it stand out.

I really love how you have split the videos up into chapters with titles appearing on YouTube's time bar. This makes it very easy to navigate and I haven't seen many content creators do that.

Also, welcome to the forum! :argor:
Thanks for sharing this, and I hope you stick around, share more, post, make friends and stuff.

I'll make a note to go back and watch these properly. :)

TheDay2DayGamer

Gil
Mako Points
FFXIV
Skyleer Vahn
FFXIV Server
Diabolos
Nice!

FFIX certainly holds a special place in my heart. It truly captivated me as a child.

I haven't had time tonight to watch all of the content yet, but I watched approximately a third of the first video and liked it. It really highlights the key aspects of the game which make it stand out.

I really love how you have split the videos up into chapters with titles appearing on YouTube's time bar. This makes it very easy to navigate and I haven't seen many content creators do that.

Also, welcome to the forum! :argor:
Thanks for sharing this, and I hope you stick around, share more, post, make friends and stuff.

I'll make a note to go back and watch these properly. :)

Awesome, thanks so much for the wonderful comments! Appreciate you checking it out. I'll definitely try and stick around and interact more around the forums!

Also for anyone interested, Disc 3 video is now up and I've added it to the original post. :)