Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo Tales

• Thread starter Talbain
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Talbain

For a battle/card game where you get to play as an adorable chocobo trying to save the world from endless legions of monsters, this was actually pretty fun to play. I really liked the battle system, though when you got tough enough the AI got too easy. Some of the minigames were TOUGH AS HECK. I especially remember this one game where you had to run on a track really fast and launch yourself as far into the air as you could. Drove me crazy trying to beat it.

So does anyone have/still play this game?

I have it, I just haven't played it in quite a while. I really want to play it again, since what I've already done with it was enjoyable.

Plus, Chocobo+Mystery Dungeon was a cool idea to go with. Even with the card game thrown in there (which I barely used yet), it's been great so far.

It's funny. I started to play this game again a couple weeks ago and now I see this post. Anyway, the game is great! I loved being Chocobo and doing all the little card battles. I wish they would make a sequel.

I loved this game! It was such an adorable little addition to the Final Fantasy collection. The graphics were all bright and friendly, and the Chocobos were adorable.
The Minigames were all quite fun, but I agree - some of them were an absolute nightmare! Especially getting gold ranking on them...
Got them all eventually though, after hours of playing =P

I wasn't a fan of Mystery Dungeon though, I found it far too difficult.

I played this game before and it's nothing short of fun. I enjoyed being able to use a cute chocobo and the children's books being edited to reflect that of the Final Fantasy series is just so cool. The graphics really fit the game and the mini-games were fun and sometimes challenging.

I really liked this game it's mainly mini-games. But the battle system was epic and there is lot of music from other FF series like VII, IV, and V.

Last edited:
Leo gave me this game and I can never put it down! I love it so much - Being a Chocobo with mini games?
What more could I want! Definately has high opinions from me. ^_^

I just started playing this game (it was crazy cheap in one of the video game stores I often visit), so I grabbed it. It is super adorable and cute, and I really love the minigames in it! I need more cute games like this, it literally melts my heart every time I play it ;3;

Back