Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Remastered Edition - DELAYED to summer 2020

Vivi-Gamer

Veteran
Gil
Vivi
Seems the Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Remaster isn't coming out in January now... hoping that means they're working on a Physical Edition, as I was going to Pre-order and imported version at the end of the month. Looks like January will be a gaming free month... well a time to catch up on the backlog at least :P
Since announcing Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Remastered Edition, we’ve read so many positive messages filled with encouragement, and all of us on the team would like to thank you for the support you’ve shown us so far.
Today we’re announcing that the release date for the game is being moved to summer 2020. We’ve made the decision to adjust the release date to allow the development team some extra time to make final adjustments to the game to make this the best experience possible.
We know you’ve been waiting patiently for this game, and we hope you’ll continue to support us as you have done so far, over the coming months through to launch.
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Remastered Edition is coming to PS4, Nintendo Switch, iOS, and Android devices. You’ll be able to play online with your friends and transfer your save file across all four platforms when the game launches in Summer 2020.
Thank you again, from all of us on the Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Remastered Edition team.

Reactions: Six
well a time to catch up on the backlog at least :P

This is me 100%. :argor:

I have been looking forward to playing a Crystal Chronicles game for the first time. This is due to the fact that I've never owned a Nintendo console aside from Game Boy and DS, this was to be my first chance to play not just this game but this sub-franchise in general...

And yet I'm rather glad that it has been delayed. Same with The Last of Us 2. I'm looking forward to it and I want to play it, but I am aware that the Final Fantasy VII Remake will be released in March (I do pray that this release date doesn't alter...) and this will most definitely get my full attention.

Back