Final Fantasy Agito XIII Finally Taking Form (Still Not Ready To Be Seen)

Status
Not open for further replies.

moogling

yaoi master ari
Veteran
Gil
1538rjb.jpg

First announced for mobile phones, Final Fantasy Agito XIII changed platforms to PSP. We saw some trailers, but haven’t heard much about the Peristerium School of Magic or its sword carrying students.

Yusuke Naora, Art Director, hopped on to Twitter with a small development update, “Presently, Agito is finally taking form.” Final Fantasy Agito XIII was first announced at E3 2006, the same time as Final Fantasy XIII. Naora says it will be a “challenging” and “powerful” game, but we may not see it for awhile. “I want to show it to everyone soon, but we need a bit more time, please.”

Source: Siliconera

It's finally taking form? I guess up until recently its development must have been really slow then. With all these games in development in the last few years including FFXIII, I guess this isn't really surprising.

Naora says it will be a “challenging” and “powerful” game, but we may not see it for awhile.

So it will be challenging....that's good to hear. Other than the odd missions, I found Crisis Core overall an easy game. As for the time needed - well - I suppose that can't be helped. I would like to see more of it perhaps in E3 or TGS 2010, so here's hoping that the game has taken enough form to give us something nice to see while we wait.

For some reason, I think this will be the Final Fantasy equivalent of Mana Khemia...

Still, I'm glad it hasn't disappeared off the face of the planet...there aren't many PSP titles coming out this year (actually, asides Mimana Iyar Chronicles, MGS Peace Walker and the Fullmetal Alchemist RPG, this is the only one on my list) that I'm interested in. Hopefully they won't disappoint~

I would say ABOUT FRICKIN TIME! Its good to hear that is it finally going up now. I want this game bad and I find it quite interesting too. The FFXIII series will be awesome. Now what about Versus? Which will come out first Agito XIII or Versus XIII? Im glad its gonna be more challenging well Im guessing because FFXIII is challenging xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, first off - were Square execs told to start using twitter or something? I mean, I know it's more or less the hip social networking thing to be a part of, but it feel like all the recent SE-related news I'm seeing has twitter in the article xD

I knew that Agito was being developed for the PSP, but I can't remember seeing an official word on the platform change (I'm wasn't into gaming news as I am now) so this is the first time I'm seeing verified statements on the PSP game.

Anyways, I'm not exactly pining for Agito. I wanna check it out, yeah, but I was more interested in FFXIII and Versus. Now that FFXIII is in my PS3, I'm not too bothered about Agito and Versus' slow progress - for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back