Final Fantasy 3 remake is the worst Final Fantasy game made

Sasukexbox

Gil
Here is my review for it

However, playing it on PC, Phone, DS, PSP and finally on iPad "before i rage quit" (got 50 onion helmets with 99 onion equipments being in fat chocobo) DSP rage quit lightning returns which is kind of a good game, but i am thinking. If i hate it why am i playing it? He had the right idea. Problem solved.

It gave me a new respect for Shadow the Hedgehog though which i have on PS2. I rather eat apples and play this game and having a good time than eating junk food and getting fat on FF3 which is the legit worst game ever made. Screw this game and whoever made this remake. Only legit good old FF game that is good is FF2 though. Interms of what my favorite turn based RPG is. Jade Cocoon on PS1.

Here is my review for it

*10 minutes of paint drying*
:wacky:

Welcome to the forums! Yeah, FF3 was also one of my least favorite of the earlier games of the series. I don't think I necessarily hate it but it was very... I guess boring.

I say boring because I honestly don't remember much from this game, I always have to look up a quick recap because I only played it once (to tic it off my list) and be done with it. I think I remember having a lot of luck during that play-through, so maybe that's why, but honestly, yeah, I feel your pain.

FFII was pretty rad, I actually didn't mind it! I definitely remember more of it than III. However FFI was the one that broke something inside me :hmph: I refuse to pick it up again.

Thanks for sharing your humorous take on FFIII, I just had a good chuckle at your 'review'! Hopefully if you're currently on to another FF game you're having a lot better of a time. :)

The original game had ambition but was most likely kneecapped by the 8-bit hardware.

The 3D remake on DS and its later ports to other platforms has no excuse though. Instead of rebalancing the Jobs system to be something more customisable akin to FFV, they kept it essentially the same and threw certain fights and dungeons at you that demand a certain Job setup. Worst of all, the remake couldn't even be bothered to add in save points in dungeons, which makes any attempt to run through the game's long, labyrinth string of final dungeons a lengthy prayer session, because you're constantly praying that Xande or one of the lesser bosses in the World of Darkness don't wipe your party & a good few hours of effort.

Besides the above, the game is...fine. It's profoundly mediocre and nothing else about it is worth writing home about besides the ludicrous body count of how many destroyed airships you go through. And the four old men who so desperately want to emulate your success and be Warrior of Light themselves (bless them).

I'd say Final Fantasy II is still the worst one. Without a traditional level system if you want optimal stats and builds for your party of blank slates, be prepared to spend hours painstakingly casting the same spells over and over again, and beat on your own party members time and time again in hopes of raising the right stats you're after. The dungeons are designed to utterly disorientate players and waste their time. They're worse than the original FF's obtusely designed dungeons in that these ones have dead ends that stretch on for multiple floors and empty trap rooms that have no purpose but to spring unavoidable powerful enemy encounters on you.

I'll take a boring FF game with an infuriating final stretch of dungeons over a game that from the very get-go does everything in its power to absolutely irritate the player.

Back