Figured it was time!

Eloe

Gil
Hello everyone,
My name is Jacob, Though if you want Jake does just fine. I recently joined the FFF because if the FC in FFXIV ARR. I enjoy the Final Fantasy series. I have played VII, VIII, VIIII, X, X-2, XIII. my favorites from what i have played are VIII and X but they all were pretty good though i would'nt play X-2 or XIII again...To list a few other of my favorite games. I really enjoyed the elderscrolls series though I have not played Elders scroll online sense beta...

I have been playing MMo's Since I was about 16 years old, theres a list a mile long of the mmo's i have played. I was a WoW addicted for about 3-4 years then it community when down the tube (in my opinion)

hmm...Im a pretty open guy, I enjoy just relaxing and have a good time other then that I'm not sure what to say in this intro post for myself. (also its really late for me XD so im tired.)

Welcome to FFF! hope you enjoy your time here (I know I am haha)

Hello and welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy your time here. If you've any questions feel free to ask any of the staff, we'll be delighted to help.

Hello, Jake. We have been expecting you. Your numbered identity will be 4057 and you will take up residence in D-ward...

though i would'nt play X-2...again

...put this man in solitary confinement! :gasp:

Welcome to the Final Fantasy Forum! We appreciate you on joining our community. Hope that you have lots of fun and stay active. Any questions feel free to ask the staff members.

Welcome to this corner of insanity and enjoy your stay here.

Heya, Jacob! We did Thornmarch together yesterday. I'm Seven Rivers in game. :D

I hope you enjoy your time here as much as we had fun yesterday! You've already seen you can ask for help, yadda yadda, so welcome!

Welcome to the site, Jake. =] Hope to see you more around here, especially when some of us decide to take a little break from the game.

Ever considered trying out ESO sometime, btw? I've only played Skyrim, but loved every moment of it!

Back