FFXIII story to last around 50 hours, new characters announced!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gingerbread Lesbian

Banned
Veteran
Gil
ffxiii23.jpg

Final Fantasy XIII’s story will last over 50 hours, not including side-quests, producer Yoshinori Kitase said at GamesCom today.

There was also two new characters announced during a presentation of the game earlier. The first one doesn’t have a name for now, just that she wears a sort of summer dress, white top, pink mini-skirt and a pink braid, but more info will be coming at Tokyo Game Show next month.

The second character announced is the son of the already announced Sazh, but there was no more info then that.

Finally, Kitase announced that the English dubbing for the game is finished and that the game will have English and Japanese sound dubs only, but will have subtitles in your native language.

Source: VG247

Over 50 hours? oh cool so sick!!! I want to see those 2 characters though. Images of them. So I Trust the acheivements will be so :awesome: Cause Im getting the 360 version.I better get like 340G for completing the game -__-

Our new friend over at Square-Enix has revealed over his twitter some interesting facts about Final Fantasy XIII. Klee Kuo says that Sazh has a son and there's a new female character who is yet to be revealed. He later posted in another twitter that the new female characters name has been mentioned in past trailers. This almost certainly means that the new girl is Serah who we've heard mentioned before but never seen.
That came from someones Twitter account a few hours ago. :monster:

Sazh's son? wonder if he has a chocobo too or something.

Can someone remind me what was the story length in FFXII?
Because it did offer +100 hours (120 hours in my case) of total gameplay.
But what was the "story length" in FFXII?

BTW, a lot of news lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back