FFXIII Premiere: Final Fantasy XIII Playstation 3 Bundle Planned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gingerbread Lesbian

Banned
Veteran
Gil
Wada's announcement was then followed by an appearance from current Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. Chairman and Group CEO Kaz Hirai. Hirai spoke of the extensive legacy/relationship that Final Fantasy and PlayStation has shared over the years, and announced that there will be a new FFXIII-specific bundle for the PS3 coming soon. He promised that more details would be coming, and raised a toast in order of the FFXIII development team.

I'm sure everyone expected a PS3 bundle of some sort, especially after the PS3 sales figures have shot through the roof since the slim version was released.

Source: 1UP

I'm sure everyone expected a PS3 bundle of some sort, especially after the PS3 sales figures have shot through the roof since the slim version was released.

Source: 1UP

Now I can only assume that the bundle will be the slim PS3 right? Anyway that sounds really cool, might be something I will look into when I save up for a PS3. :monster:

How much do new PS3 games retail at? Assuming it's a bundle, we're expecting a couple of bucks shaved off at least, right? :gasp:

I really only want a PS3 primarily for FFXIII (and other games I'm sure once I do some research, and hoping that some games get brought over to the PS3 platform), so I might consider getting such a bundle if it becomes available in Canada >.<

Will they be having a bundle for Xbox 360 also? Not that I want to buy it but I think it will happen. Also I trust no special things will be given in that bundle? No stuff ONLY available in the bundle right?

I actually can't see the 360 getting a bundle, whilst Final Fantasy XIII is a massive game I don't really associate FFXIII with the 360 :wacky: Plus a PS3 bundle would help boost PS3 sales figures up more than the 360 figures I would presume.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back