FFX-2 [FFX-2 Week] Fanmade Dressphere Showcase

Which one is your favourite dressphere entry?

• Entry 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Entry 2

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Entry 3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Entry 4

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

C i d

Dark Knight
Veteran
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
It's time to showcase the fanmade dresspheres by our clan members! Non clan members are also allowed to vote! We need support from you all!

You don't have to post for the vote to count, but we encourage everyone to give constructive criticism, comments and feedback.

Here are the entries that I have received:

Entry#1
Spoiler!

Entry#2
Spoiler!

Entry#3
Spoiler!

Entry#4
Spoiler!

-Voting ends in 7 days
-Please do not vote for your own entries

PhoenyxAngel

I don't think I can fly, my soul knows I can
Veteran
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
All of them are awesome ideas for dresspheres. It was very hard to chose just one since I actually liked all of them. Good luck to those who entered!

Sheechiibii

Paladin
Veteran
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
It was hard. They are all really good ideas.

I like the Sentinel idea for being like the parties shield and taking all the damage while the other fight. I didn't vote for it because I don't usually play that way, I like to have everyone generally equal as far as attacking is concerned.

The tamer sounded good too, a lot like the trainer dressphere just without having a constant companion but being able to change it up for different situations.

The ninja sounded awesome :D I do love ninja's and was very much wanting to vote for it, the only reason I didn't was because there was just too little information about it - what is backstab, it sounds really interesting, is it hitting your own team members for some form of reward or hitting enemies in the back? Are the ninjutsu just the abilities or some form of special abilities like blue magic? I just would have liked more about it.

So I went with the ranger :) Because I do like bows and arrows and there's nothing like that in ffX-2. The description is huge and really detailed as well and there was nothing I didn't like about it, I almost wish there actually was a dressphere like this :( I would totally have used it a lot.

They were all very good though and it was a hard choice! Well done everyone :D

Xx..xX

Last edited:

Steve-O

England's Answer to A Epic Wheelchair Driving Arml
Veteran
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
as a game designer, i'm not just looking at this in a 'oh this is kool' view but also how well it designed, and for me number 2 (ranger) gets my vote, not only this is a pretty cool idea but also it felt it had the most complete design, with drawings of the front, side and back view of the cosumes, to concept art of the arrows, to even symbol concept for each of the three main characters, the ability list was in full and amazing detail as well, so for that number 2 gets my vote, great job

loving the drawing of yuna on number 4 as well :lew: looks pretty cool

Master Cat

Red Mage
Veteran
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
I was very excited to see what sorts of dressphere ideas people would come up with and I have to say that I am pleasantly surprised~! Great job on the awesome ideas! :ari:
I think they are all very practical and I could definitely imagine them being integrated into the game. I'm actually having a very difficult time voting... :gonk:
Good luck to everyone! :lew:

C i d

Dark Knight
Veteran
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
#1: Imagdreon - 0 votes
#2: Chanteru - 4 votes
#3: Uncle Ulty - 0 vote
#4: Lirael - 3 votes

Congrats to Chanteru! You are awarded with 3 points. Lirael also gets 2 points, and Imagdreon and myself gets 1 point each.

Adding up the above, OL gets 2 points, SW gets 5 points!

Thanks all for participating and voting!

I will not archive this thread, so future members can view those great fanmade dresspheres!

*Title modified, and moved to FFX-2*

Top Bottom