Help [FFX-2] Stuck with Tobli at elevator?

maikaal

Gil
So I'm at point where I must push all musicians in elevator but Tobli is impossible, but I can't do anything else. I loaded my save game and replayed the last bit with yevon soldiers and giant robot boss battle but I am still stuck with those beep musicians on ship. My only option is to load save game where I can visit Moonflow? How do I get to it?

Well Tobli himself isn't supposed to go in only the 3 other guys. Are you sure you're pushing them in all they way? Because you're supposed to hear a small ding/bing like noise when you push them all the way in, and at times if you save the fatter one of the three for last you just have to keep nudging in there to get your little beep noise. So maybe just try and push those guys on in a different order.

You're in chapter 2 right?

Okay looking at the guide now since you said something about Tobli, he's there if you didn't help him in chapter 1(you missed a dress sphere) so may want to restart game completely if were going for all of them. But yeah just speak to the third musician and push Tobli on there for an acessory and if you want to quit just talk to Barkeep.

After visiting Moonflow and helping Tobli he wasn't on the ship with the other 3 musicians so I pushed them and all was good. But as I said it took around 2 hours to get back to that point :prickly:

Back