Help [FFV] Cannot figure this blue mage thing out...

moogle flute

Blow Me, Save Game
Gil
I went and looked at some FAQs and walkthroughs.... how am I supposed to "learn" magic? I went blue mage... the ability does not seem available to me and it's really pissing me off. I know this has to be easy, and I plan on abandoning blue mage as soon as I get summoner for Faris but right now I'm just knee deep in frustration trying to do this. Thanks!

By the way I just got the watergate key, came out of the ship graveyard so I'm not very far into the game.

Certain enemy skills (stuff like goblin punch, aero etc) need to be used on your blue mage in order to learn it's magic. Also, I think you need to survive the attack as well. It may take some patience though so try not to kill enemies too fast. (the wind shrine is one area to learn stuff like goblin punch)

Good Luck

Having the control ability helps too. You learn it from the Trainer or beastmaster job. Once you have that get a list of spells you can learn in World 1 two and 3. Then when you got time, Head into each location and get hit by the spell.

Back