FFIX Moogle tattoo? lame or cool

Reiome

Chocobo Breeder
Gil
I was thinking of getting a moogle tattoo in the style of 9, do you think it would look tacky or be pretty cool? Or do you think a Vivi one would be better?

I was thinking this myself earlier haha. People have winnie the pooh and tweety pie bollocks all the time, so why not? Its all just down to personal prefernece and taste, and as long as like, its not on your face or all over your whole back, id just think it was pretty cool

I would not get one, when you're older and realise FF is not as awesome as you once thought you will regret it. But if you must get one, I'd say get it somewhere you can easily hide so if you do end up regretting it you can just tuck it away forget it exists.

um Yes I think that is rather good advice, maybe just something small on my back will suffice :)

To be honest, the question alone is something I can't take serious. Lame or cool? Who gives a shit about it being cool. If you're just gonna get a tattoo for it to look cool to other people, don't even bother, it's gonna be on your body, and you'll have to live with it the rest of your life.

If you want it now, because you really 'want' and 'like' it, and regret it later, at least you can look back and say well, I loved it then, even if you regret it many years later. Rather than going "I only did this to look cool" I bet the latter will make you feel very stupid.

Do it for you if you want one, and are sure about it, not because it's 'cool' or 'lame'.

To be honest, the question alone is something I can't take serious. Lame or cool? Who gives a shit about it being cool. If you're just gonna get a tattoo for it to look cool to other people, don't even bother, it's gonna be on your body, and you'll have to live with it the rest of your life.

If you want it now, because you really 'want' and 'like' it, and regret it later, at least you can look back and say well, I loved it then, even if you regret it many years later. Rather than going "I only did this to look cool" I bet the latter will make you feel very stupid.

Do it for you if you want one, and are sure about it, not because it's 'cool' or 'lame'.

Absolutely ^. I simply don't want any tattoos because I practically feel like I'm tattoing a barcode ID to myself and I'd be considered the "Guy with the Dragon Tattoo" (lol) because it'd be a way to identify me.

If the one you want is like the size of your thumb, and you can get it done really well, and you're absolutely enthusiastic about and you love moogles, I think you'll love it and I'd say 'go for it'. It's just something I'd never want to do. But if you're getting a tattoo, make sure you don't gain a lot of weight as you get older because it will stretch and fade the tattoo and it'll just be nasty. Faded tattoos are tragedies. My friend's dad has like 5 tattoos that are 25+ years old and look like a blurry mess. He couldn't care less about what they were and wishes he could get them removed.

I would not get one, when you're older and realise FF is not as awesome as you once thought you will regret it.

This. It's all very well and good getting it now but you'll realise in 5 or 6 years that it's just a phase and you will probably end up regretting getting a Final Fantasy tattoo.

I wouldn't do it.

Like I've seen with any character-related tattoos people start hating them over time :(

It has to be something that really really means something to you, not something that's a passing like of....if that helps at all :/

My cousin actually has a FFIX moogle tattoo on her back. It's the Amano Artwork one.

I'd say if you want to do it,do it. Shouldn't matter what other people think.

Tattoos are something for life, once you get one it is very hard to get rid so either get it quite small or not at all, unless Moogles represent something very important in your life I would say no.

I wouldn't do it. It's not something that would make a good tattoo in my opinion.

I mean, I've seen worse ones, but still.

As I'm scouring the archives for old posts that aren't in the graveyard yet. I am really enjoying it as I get to learn more about the people on the forum as well.
I am curious to know if you ever got one? if so pic!

I would definitely suggest only getting a tattoo when u and u alone are 100% okay with it and the consequences it might bear.

Though a Moogle wielding a buster sword on a Chocobo, LETS GO !!!
Throw some Kratos/William Wallace face paint at it while you go :rofl:

Back