FFIII: What would you change?

C i d

Dark Knight
Veteran
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
What would you wish to be changed in FFIII?

I kinda like the setting and the music of this game, but here are some random points from me:
-The difficulty. The bosses are ridiculously overpowered. They can attack twice and their defense is crazy. Grinding is also kinda a dilemma because you will most likely change jobs anyway. So it's hard to allocate which jobs to get more job levels :ffs:
-The job adjustment phase is so amazingly annoying. You basically have to grind every time you change jobs :damon:.
-Reveal the ultimate villain much earlier. There are far too many minor and redundant distinct villains in this game.
-Save points. Enough said.

AuronX

aka LukeLC
Veteran
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
I'm with Uncle Ulty on the save points. I didn't play FFIII until the iOS version, and I kinda cheated because I periodically backed up my FFIII save to Dropbox and then if things went awry I just downloaded it back from the cloud and stuck it in the FFIII folder to continue right from where I left off instead of a few hours before. If I hadn't have been able to do that, several places would have been insanely frustrating.

Bosses were indeed very hard, but not unbeatable. There was always a good place to grind and make up for it, anyway. Not sure if I'd change the difficulty or not, but I wouldn't be opposed to a few of the later bosses being a bit less overpowered.

Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
For me the biggest hang up in Final Fantasy III, on the Nintendo DS. Is the fact that I cannot obtain the onion knight job class or access the hidden dungeon, because of the Wi-FI minigame where you send letters over "MOGNET." I find it to be redundant that in order to achieve 100% completion on a single player RPG I have to find seven friends who have both a DS and the game and send them a letter.

chrisburr

Servant of the Lord Jesus Christ
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
This is my favorite FF Game ever!

The only things that I would change about the greatest FF Game ever would only be:

*Not having to go through online/offline hoops to get Onion Knights, etc....

*Make the Game Much Longer!

Top Bottom