Dark Knight
Veteran
Gil
FFXIV
Bambi Branford
FFXIV Server
Lamia
For all your general game banter!

What did you like / not like about this game? Is there something in particular you hated? Something you really enjoyed? Something that made you want to throw the game out of the window? Tell us all about them here!

Final Fantasy 3

Final Fantasy 3 is one of my favorite games.

Do you guys like ff3 for nes or nds more?

FFIII is good, but it's really a tough game for me. I haven't finished it. I haven't played the NES version, but it's kinda obvious for most people to prefer the NDS/iOS version more because it has better graphics and stuff. Though of course nostalgia of the NES graphics is priceless for some people.

*Also, merged to FFIII General discussion thread*

I'll admit that I've only ever played FFIII for the DS. I had a lot of fun playing it though. It felt like SE was trying their best to keep the game old school while appealing to a new audience. But it seemed to go from really easy to really difficult pretty quickly. I never did get around to beating it.

Final Fantasy III is my all time favorite Final Fantasy and RPG Game

Cloud of Darkness is my all time favorite Villain as well

It Rocked on all aspects

I hope they do a PS3 Remake and add more jobs and things

It was Perfect!

Although I did not like that after you entered the Dark World you could not leave, but it was only the final area and not really much needed to do

But this is my all time favorite!

This game is fucking bullcrap!! I am in the stupid Sealed cave, and there are enemies doing so much fucking damage!!! My cure spells can't even fucking keep up and I am RUNNING THE FUCK OUT!!! There is literally this stupid fucking mummy that just did 128 damage to one of my players, and none of them even have that much fucking health, meaning I was fucking screwed on that fucking regard!! Who the fuck makes a first fucking dungeon like this??? Aren't games supposed to be easy at first for new players and then gradually progress to be harder??? I guess fucking not since the programmer decided that the fucking enemies should be able to do endgame damage at the beginning of the fucking game!! I swear to fucking god, final fantasy games are all fucking crap!! I literally fucking died in this cave, and the only reason I didn't lose shitloads of fucking progress was that I happened to use an emulator save state!! Fuck this shitty fucking game!! This is why RPGs are fucking crap!!

This game is fucking bullcrap!! I am in the stupid Sealed cave, and there are enemies doing so much fucking damage!!! My cure spells can't even fucking keep up and I am RUNNING THE FUCK OUT!!! There is literally this stupid fucking mummy that just did 128 damage to one of my players, and none of them even have that much fucking health, meaning I was fucking screwed on that fucking regard!! Who the fuck makes a first fucking dungeon like this??? Aren't games supposed to be easy at first for new players and then gradually progress to be harder??? I guess fucking not since the programmer decided that the fucking enemies should be able to do endgame damage at the beginning of the fucking game!! I swear to fucking god, final fantasy games are all fucking crap!! I literally fucking died in this cave, and the only reason I didn't lose shitloads of fucking progress was that I happened to use an emulator save state!! Fuck this shitty fucking game!! This is why RPGs are fucking crap!!

I've gone ahead and moved your post to the general discussion thread for Final Fantasy III. There's absolutely no need for you to keep creating these threads.

I can't do shit to this fuckign stupid ass boss!! I am running out of fucking spells too!! And this stupid rat is doing hundreds of damage to my team, but I can't even touch this fucking bastard??? This isn't even fucking fair!! I literally had to look this fucking boss up, and apparently, you need to cast level 3 spells, which is fucking bullshit!! my party is at level fucking 9 and you need to be at like level 10 or 11 or something!!! How the fuck am I supposed to know that???!! My party never felt under-leveled until this fucking point, and now I am apparently down too much by like two fucking levels??!! This is why JRPGs fucking suck! They just expect you to just KNOW the fucking game before you even finish it!! You can just die to fucking bullshit that the game NEVER tells you to watch out for!! Just luck-based bullshit that only experienced players will EVER know to avoid!!

Edit: Apparently I need 515 fucking exp to get to level 10!! FIVE HUNDRED FUCKING FIFTEEN!! ENEMIES LITERALLY GIVE YOU LIKE 50 AT FUCKING MOST!! FUCK THIS GAME!! I CAN SEE WHY THIS BULLSHIT WAS NEVER FUCKING RELEASED IN FUCKIGN AMERICA!!

Back