FFIII - Favourite teams

SeraphicFeather

High Judge of the Seraph
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
So, I'm going by the FF3 DS version of the game.

I'd like to hear all of your favourite team setups.

However, no All-OnionKnight-Setups. Something resourceful, please.
~~~
My own team was laid out with:

Dark Knight - Used for dealing damage hard & fast. Souleater allows better use of the Dark Blade. I have a good HP balance on a Dark Knight, so I can afford Souleater. Plus, the use of Dark Blades against multiplying enemies helps a lot.
Weapons: Murakumo/UltimaWeapon

Dragoon - Backup hitter/Survivor. Always in the air, the Dragoon isn't hit easily. I prefer to use dual Blood Lances to most of the other equipment, due to the regenerative potential beside Jump. Although, if I have to go more powerful, I will. Deals fair ammounts of damage, sometimes even more than the Dark Knight.
Weapons: BloodLance/BloodLance=MagicLance/Gungnir

White Mage - Just for basic healing potential. I don't need all the flashy crup that the Devout gives. My main reasoning is the difference in MP, Devout having quite a lot less than the White Mage. I only need to heal, so no Holy for me.
Weapons:

And then I have a variety of last characters. I switch between Scholar, Onion Knight, Sage, Warrior, Bard, Summoner, Ninja & Viking.

Paddy McGee

Dank Master 9001
Veteran
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
I liked rocking a on-the-fly switch strategy with 3, so I never had one solid party for longer than a dungeon.

Though, the four classes I used most were:

-Dragoon: I like this class and FF trope in general. Really cool imo.

-Dark Knight: Why be a knight, when you can be a Dark Knight? Everything looks cooler in black.

-White Mage: I ALWAYS have a healer in my party, unless I'm back tracking.

-Black Mage: The one that's usually changed. Thundaga's always a fun spell though...

Coldrun

Chocobo Breeder
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
I liked rocking a on-the-fly switch strategy with 3, so I never had one solid party for longer than a dungeon.
I did the same thing, gradually evolving my party as more jobs opened up to me.

My favorite combo though was:

Dark Knight
Dragoon
Geomancer
White Mage

I never got comfortable with any healing options other than the White Mage and its follow-up jobs. Viking was lots of fun along with Dark Knight, and Dragoon/Thief swapped up situationally for me, but the one non-negotiable in my party was the Geomancer. I just LOVED EVERYTHING about that job. The sound and look of meleeing with bells (this was on DS), the look and feel of Terrain, the arctic parka gear... everything.