FFIII Android App

Addicted2INK

Ex-Soldier
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
I just downloaded the FFIII app on Android and let me tell you ,:holyshit: it is worth the $15 to have the game on your phone. The controls are amazing period, never mind compared to any other game I've played on a phone. I have the HTC Evo 3D.

AuronX

aka LukeLC
Staff member
Editorial Staff
Veteran
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
FFXIV
L'ulech Tia
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
Gaia
Isn't it great? I was a little uncertain about spending $15 on a mobile game, but then I got an iTunes gift card (FFIII is on iOS too) so I went ahead and tried it, and boy was I pleasantly surprised. Everything about the game was just great. Played really well, graphics had a nice blend of 3D and the old-school look about them, music was fantastic as always, and I got well over 30 hours out of it spanning a couple months of time. For all that, the price is great. I could have bought 15 throwaway apps over that same amount of time and not enjoyed myself nearly as much.

Addicted2INK

Ex-Soldier
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
Yea I was completely satisfied with the game in every way. Like you said, graphics, controls, music, everything was on point with the game. I would love to see more classic games I love. I would love to see the game on the newest iPad.

Bleak

I'm a whale
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
This looks good! I'm a bit hesitant to buy it now (my phone's getting slower by the day and I can upgrade in a couple of months), but it's definitely on my list of things to pick up!