Social Media Team
Veteran
Gil
Coloured Thread
Chocobo Egg
Shiva Snowflake
0 Final Fantasy Forums Best Of Header.png

Welcome to the "Best Of" FFF Vote-off!
FFF turns 16 this year, and over the last few years we've held several fun, engaging and silly events!
Over the next couple of weeks you can expect to see and vote on a series of threads and polls surrounding some of FFF's 'Best' entries and events that we've had the pleasure of seeing over the years! From drawing events to beating the monsters, please be excited as some of the best-voted entries and events go head-to-head to see which ones are the site's favorites over-all, and send your regards to the people who have time and time again participated in some of the funnest and most silliest of times!

~

This thread will act as a placeholder for the results as well as a legend for all the active threads that are up for voting over the next few weeks.
This means that this thread will be closed for the majority of the time, if not the entire time, of voting. Please feel free to converse in any of the threads that go up for voting, as I'm sure your fellow forum-mates will appreciate some good laughs or any stories that may go along with some of these threads!

All voting will be set to end on June 24th, and then June 30th for any tiebreakers that may or may not be held!
I will announce all winning entries by the end of Birthweek down below, so look forward to any updates reflected in this thread!

After scouring the forums for the last few days for winning entries it became apparent that some entries have expired over the course of time, so truly not *all* winning entries are present.
Some events were based on participation instead of voting, so we've reached out to the members who participated in events to the fullest and had them choose their most favorite entry in that event to be included. Events where only two members participated were also considered and reached out to.
Any questions can be PM'd directly to me here on the forums or in Discord, or asked in the other threads that will be posted. :)

Click the banners below to be taken to each thread for voting!

Reactions: Six
0 Final Fantasy Forums Best Of Header.png

W I N N I N G
Space.png
E N T R I E S

Congrats To These People Who Were Voted Best Overall!
And To Everyone Else Who Contributed To FFF Over The Last 16 Years!

1 Beat The Monster.png

2 Caption This.png

3 Drawing Events.png

4 FFF Jokes.png

Linnaete (2020)
"What happened when Cid found Rikku getting zapped by lightning in the Thunder Plains because she wanted to conquer her fear of thunder?
He grounded her. Though she was shocked, she put up no resistance and is currently conducting herself properly."

5 FFF Mogazines.png

6 FFF Recipes.png

7 FFXIV Screenshots.png

8 Photo Contests.png

Special Thanks & Tags

┌────── ⋆⋅🌟⋅⋆ ──────┐
Galadín
Harlequin
Ilyena
Lawrence (Dionysos)
Linnaete
Miko