Veteran
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
FFXIV
Sileen Tebnerus
FFXIV Server
Lamia
So as some may have noticed a couple of us bought minecraft for the ps4 to begin building this fabled thing called FFFlandia, once upon a time a crude drawing was made of this fabled land and now we are trying to build it. So besides some picture ideas which may be posted, if anyone has ideas on what they would like to see built we may or may not listen to these requests, after all when you have a current four evil overlords here some things may be smashed on a whim or built for no reason what so ever. Also our resident twitch person @Paddy McGee may even post pictures of our land, or you may have to wait to see them some where else, cause for now FFFLandia is closed.

This airship is out next big project.

Last edited:

Dionysos

Βρεκεκεκὲξ κοὰξ κοάξ
Staff member
Administrator
Veteran
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
FFXIV
Polyphemos Bromios
FFXIV Server
Lamia
A few screenshots of some of FFF's creations on FFFLandia so far:
Colossus of Dionysos with wine flowing from his feet (relatively small compared to what followed but this was my first creation).
Minecraft_ PlayStation®4 Edition_20191017004023.jpg

:brahneto:
Minecraft_ PlayStation®4 Edition_20191019191224.jpg

:chickenosaurus:
Minecraft_ PlayStation®4 Edition_20191019234010.jpg

:chocobuncle:
Minecraft_ PlayStation®4 Edition_20191019233914.jpg

:angrybeard:

Minecraft_ PlayStation®4 Edition_20191020001951.jpg

:linnerva:

Minecraft_ PlayStation®4 Edition_20191020201107.jpg

:moombat: (WIP inside cave)

Minecraft_ PlayStation®4 Edition_20191020210716.jpg

:snowmitts:
Minecraft_ PlayStation®4 Edition_20191020203651.jpg

I don't think I have any images of the Crystal Tower though... Which is a shame as that is truly remarkable and LJ did a great job with it.

I've been told to add Shace's original sketches for FFFLandia from months ago to this so here they are:
shace drawing 1.jpg

shace drawing 2.jpg

shace drawing 3.jpg

-

DaggerTribal

·
Staff member
Veteran
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
Is everything within close proximity of each other? Love the pictures & everything being worked on - would love to see some video or something. I don't have any suggestions but I wanted to comment because everything looked cool 😅

I used to love playing Minecraft but my only friends who played with me don't play anymore. ): I've only ever played on PC though, I wonder how different it is compared to the other platforms.

Anyway, good luck! Hope you guys post more!

Soulcorruptor

The corruptor of your soul
Veteran
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
FFXIV
Sileen Tebnerus
FFXIV Server
Lamia
I have yet to see where Dan put the Moomba and the Snowmits but everything else is in very close proximity of eachother, I had the idea of trying to have all the ceglings around areas near eachother.

Mitsuki

Veteran
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
FFXIV
Mitsuki Calei
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
Gaia
Where’s my latest children?!

Seriously this is pretty neat, guys. I tried Minecraft last year on Nintendo Switch. I dug myself a really deep hole that I couldn’t get out of, so I gave up. Such is life. 😐

Dan, you should stream sometime when you build the latest ceglings.

I wanna see the four evil overlords, especially the scary-looking one.

Last edited:

Dionysos

Βρεκεκεκὲξ κοὰξ κοάξ
Staff member
Administrator
Veteran
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
FFXIV
Polyphemos Bromios
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Any updates? 😁 Did anything burn down?
I haven't checked on it since about the time I posted the images in here, and I don't think I can check on it on my own. LJ needs to load it up and I need to join him in order to access it for some reason.

I do believe that Soulcorruptor checked on it more recently but I'm not so sure! We should really get back to finishing it.

Soulcorruptor

The corruptor of your soul
Veteran
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
FFXIV
Sileen Tebnerus
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Yeah we just need a time when all of us are on so we can get working on it too make some bits of it easier.

Dionysos

Βρεκεκεκὲξ κοὰξ κοάξ
Staff member
Administrator
Veteran
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
FFXIV
Polyphemos Bromios
FFXIV Server
Lamia
These guys really put us to shame, to be honest.

I figured this thread was most appropriate for this as they are essentially living Minecraft in real life.

And it also reminded me of our project. When things get a little less crazy for us all, shoot us up and we can resume this. I think we still have sections of Ragnarok to complete and also a lot of ceglings.

I had another thought. If we have space somewhere a bit further away then we could even try to recreate Whitnut-on-Sea!