FFF Voices: Answers revealed!

Six

𝗦𝗼𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘂𝗱𝗲 *★.• ·
Staff member
Admin Support
Social Media Team
Veteran
Gil
Here's the answers to the Voices competition!

Entrants that submitted a voice don't get points for "guessing" their own voices.
Person with most answers correct wins this competition.

Nice try. You won't find the answers here for the 2016 competition. ;)

Last edited:
I didn't fill this out cause I'd get them all wrong :wacky:

Fyi some of you should do voices for FFVII remake :ohoho:

I didn't fill this out cause I'd get them all wrong :wacky:

Fyi some of you should do voices for FFVII remake :ohoho:

That would actually be fun. ;)

So that's what Tom and Adri sounds like.

My son in my clip was a huge giveaway. I couldn't do the voice thing without him cutting me off, so I figured what the hell. :lew: At least he sounded more excited than I did.

I thought I would have done worse, haha. It was great fun, actually. I'm still not sure how I mixed up Kira and Mits, and somehow got Cali out of this but it was damn confusing because Kira doesn't sound Dutch at all anymore :lew:
Mitsuki I really was confused with your clip and I know what you sound like. This makes me feel slightly stupid :wacky: I blame the short quote! But wait.... how did you think my voice was Dan's? It did not sound British, lol. Was this really the first time you heard me? Also, I thought your son sounded female, tbh. >.>

#4 actually sounded Dutch to me and not Irish, but I will admit I had you listed up there before I changed it to Kira @Galadin I was then so confused and looked up accent tags, lmao.

#1 was an American voice. lol, wow.... it is amazing how confused I got from this!

#5 was quite obviously Tom even though I never heard him before. He was the only British male that crossed my mind. Dan would be much too shy for this, I think.

#7 was an American. I know I have heard Tia before but for some reason Chantel’s activity made me think she entered as well, so I could not make a good guess, lol.

Congratulations, Tom for being the only person to guess me right. You guessed well, man!

Oh wow :lew:

The only ones I knew 100% were mine and Kira's.

Gal's I had heard recently, Mit's was kinda obvious... the rest I just looked at the active members and guessed.

I was stumped on the last one until I thought of Adri and then I just knew it had to be him lmao :lew::lew:

EDIT - Also, mistaking me for Adam?? I don't sound Irish at all :wacky:

Yyyep, I knew I'd either be really good at this or really bad. Looks like things fell on the really bad side this time :wacky:

Fun event though, thanks Six for running it!

1. Tom Jones here should be on Radio. I think all of the lady drivers will be having accidents after that steamy accent. OH LORDY. And no, this is not because the majority of people thought he sounded like me:-)britt:)

2. I'd always imagined Adriano would sound like a wonderful mix between Super Mario, the candle from Beauty and the Beast(French Canada!!) and Justin Bieber... So I'm quite surprised!

3.When did Kira move to America?

Congrats and fair play to all of ye vocal performers!

And congrats to Tombo for winning. Congrats all round!

LOL I cant believe someone mistook my voice for Greenys or hell Belazor o_O maybe the tone I set was what threw people XD

Kinda hard to donate my voice to these kinda things since I dislike mine soooo much rofl

GG to the entrants and people who donated their voice XD

Back