FFF Tagwall Competition

Warbsywoo

Hellodia.
Veteran
Gil
Tagwall Competition

Up for another tagwall competition this year? Here’s another excuse for GFX artists to round up all their favorite pieces (must be your own work) and create another masterpiece. Keep in mind that the overall appearance of your tagwall will also be taken into account by voters.

Limit of up to twenty tags on your wall.

Try and make your tagwall attractive. Just sticking the pieces here and there isn't going to cut it. The better the layout, the higher likelihood it’ll grab someone’s attention.

You may include your name/username on your wall.

Have fun and be creative!

Due Date: June 6
Send to: Frederick the Great

1st place - 500 points
2nd place - 300 points
3rd place - 100 points

I'm new to this :hmmm:. So it's a collage of our previous works presented in an attractive and creative manner?

Most of the time it's a compilation of recent tags/best tags you've made. Make it in to a large display case, like the links Cali provided. You end up making it as appealing and try to make it that sort of 'eye candy' people enjoy looking at. Considering it a Large Piece including all the signatures you made. :D

Oh wow, I must enter this one! :cheer: The deadline is pretty soon but I should be able to make something at some point before the 6th! :gasp:

Jay, if we can extend this until the 9th, that'd be great. I wanna make one as well but I'll need a bit of time.

I'm making mine tomorrow and today so yay!
tumblr_lm1avbDOtU1qafrh6.gif

Back