Build-A-Member
Mogrinch
FFXIV
Mitsuki Calei
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
Gaia
Final Fantasy Forums Photobook was created last week after some FFF-related discussion in the shoutbox transpired...and well, out of impulse on my part. Typical, right?

Five days later, after much digging throughout the site and social media for old and new content to include in the project, a photobook (8x11) was ordered from Shutterfly thanks to their 50% promo + $20 off coupon I received from mail. I wish I could've spent more time organizing the photobook and adding more captions, but I was pressed for time. Literally, I had 1-2 hours window before the promo expired, so I was kind of rushed in the end!

Thanks to @Dionysos who gathered most of the images and made the process a little manageable for me. And a huge thanks to the community for their continued contribution, whether that's participation, screenshots, shoutouts, etc. Couldn't wait to share some of our cracks with you all. My only regret: I was not able to include more photos (I had over 100+ saved...) and pour more memories in, because there were clearly lots to share and worth revisiting.

For a better view, please visit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzcJcugNC6E

Images used are located in our Imgur album: https://imgur.com/a/gYWxy

Enjoy!

FFF Book 2017 can be viewed here.

Credit to shivas for the photo (winner of Final Fantasy IRL Contest 2016)

Just mentioning a few.

@Shu @Ilyena @Lord Golbez @iSmiff @Paddy McGee @greeny @Galadín @shivas @Six @CassinoChips @Linnaete @AuronX @L @Bambi @charliepanayi @ZaXo Ken'Ichi @Ross @Espurr @GothicSyn @Soulcorruptor @Konoe Mercury @Harlequin @sly

Last edited:
WATCHING THE VIDEO MADE ME SO HAPPY aww I'm so glad I was able to be part of this ♡
and good job mits and dan!!

This really looks like it took a lot of work. Great job! I'm happy to see I still remember 90% of the stuff in this book!

Gorgeous. ♥

Seriously great job you two. I'm astonished at how high the quality is, especially considering the images are considerably less than normal print quality. For the time you had Mitsuki, you sure put a lot of stuff in and annotated it pretty well. Thank you so much for doing this for the community, I only wish I had a copy!

Wow, that looks amazing! :gasp:

Great job putting that together, totally looks like a legit Final Fantasy art book!

Back