Βρεκεκεκὲξ κοὰξ κοάξ
Social Media Team
Final Fantasy Forums' Magazine
As teased, we have discussed and started planning a digital magazine series for FFF. This shall be a good chance for us to promote our forum, to reminisce on old times, and to celebrate new content.
Here is a rare photograph of the magazine work in progress:
We actually have a lot of ideas about content (and we cannot use them all), but here are some ideas to give a teaser of what you might expect:
- FFF news (changes on the forum will be mentioned as well as upcoming events)
- Promotion of member artwork and other projects (with permission and full attribution)
- FFXIV FFF Free Company updates and screenshots
- Game reviews
- FFF memories (funny forum stories, member quotes, etc)
- Affiliate updates (such as upcoming KupoCon events and write-ups)
- Final Fantasy articles:
- Mythology Manual articles (adapted and updated from Dionysos' forum series)
- Archaeology / culture articles written from the point of view of Elenaboko
- Empires and Final Fantasy - An examination of what life could be like under FF's most notorious empires...
- Fashion critic pages (discussing Final Fantasy's most embarrassing wardrobe malfunctions...)
- Other articles on any FF subject - will vary from issue to issue.
- Recipe pages
- Puzzle pages
The focus will, of course, be Final Fantasy topics as we want to draw other Final Fantasy fans in and contribute more to the wider FF community out there. It shall also be an excellent place to showcase FFF work and member contribution to the franchise, and what it is like to be a part of our community.
Incentives for forum activity:
Participate in our forum activities (such as Birthweek, Easter, Halloween, Christmas...) and the winners of some competitions might find their work featured or on the cover!
Got ideas? Want to write an article?
Please contact myself or Mitsuki if you would like to contribute anything towards this magazine. We are listening.
Ilyena shall be assembling the pdfs once we're set.
Let us know if you have any questions.