Mogrinch
FFXIV
Mitsuki Calei
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
Gaia
SGwpeuj.jpg

Do you want us to write in cursive on a piece of paper and post it here then, I take it?

Basically hieroglyphics. Eye of Ra, Dude pointing that way, Bird, Bird guy holding twirly stick, Snake.

Homework.jpg

"Mits is forcing us to do homework on a Friday night. -shamefuru dispray-

I was taught cursive in 4th grade or something and wrote that way for many years. Unfortunately I had to adapt it a little as my teachers begun to have severe trouble reading stuff in high school and college. I basically had to go back to printing, though occasionally I'll still link stuff. Just not /everything/

LUvNVWp.jpg

:hmm:

I was taught cursive in 4th grade or something and wrote that way for many years. Unfortunately I had to adapt it a little as my teachers begun to have severe trouble reading stuff in high school and college. I basically had to go back to printing, though occasionally I'll still link stuff. Just not /everything/

LUvNVWp.jpg

:hmm:

You're handwriting is so neat. It's also very tiny and I can only decipher some of it. :lew:

This is really just a test to see which of us are serial killers.

“Hey!
I love writing stuff but people always complain about it being hard to read, it’s not even real cursive it’s jut titled to the side a little. I remember once back in high school I wrote the lyrics to Nickleback’s Photograph on my essay and still got an A, I assume the teachers just gave up anyway, very interesting.
anyway I’m rambling and not sure if anyone will even be able to read, haha
Just figured I’d post something.
Jake”

I deserve 10 CT for this :8F:

Last edited:
That's a preposterously good drawing. I couldn't trace it and come up with something that good.... Showoff.

Alright, pack it up. I think we have our thread winner. xD

Including these key factors: Legibility, Originality, Timeliness, Brevity, and the disqualification of any entry that used colors or drawings... I am decisively the winner.

Mitsuki

FqcipqM.jpg

Diligently scans the background for indecent oversights...... Scan Failed. :dry:

I have a Samsung TV too.

Back