FFF- Final Fantasy Fanart

Savvy

I'm an Awesome Pirate Girl
Texas, with the Vaqueros and Vaqueras...I'm a Vaqu
Gil
URL]

Sadly, that's the only one I've ever done. I like it, though. However, that is indeed Vivi.

Just give me pictures, and I'll put them down in granite. Just...don't give me tons and tons, because I'm a busy gal, and I really mean that. Being a top student in her Junior year is rough.

that is a really awesome pic!! very nice job on the shading and the clothing folds! Great work all over!

Thanks.:) Every time I show that to people, they say basically that exact same thing, and I'm not kidding. But, anyways, if you have a request, I can draw it in a matter of a few weeks, if you like. Drawing is a hobby of mine, since I was like 3...So, yeah.:lol:

There is an awesome amount of detail in that pic. Upraised arm holding the flame is really a great touch. I think if you could crop out that line on the right side that would only add to this pic's wonderfulness. It's unfortunately distracting and makes the pic seem less professional than it really is. But yeah, fine work. :)

That's good advice. Thanks.

Anyways, you're all probably bored of the exact same drawing, but I took like 30 minutes just now to do a sketch of Cloud, but I need te see what's wrong with myu scanner. Hopefully I'll have it up here in 20 minutes.^_^

NO! Ah, never mind. The file is apparently too big to be uploaded. Any advice?

Last edited:
YAY! It works, finally!:D It isn;t in as much detail as it should be, but it's damn close, and there's a smudge on the shoulder piece...that's my mistake, and the paper got bent like twice...and the creases are visible...but what do you think?^_^ I think...for the least, I got the shadows down...I think.

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/1184/superdupercloud4ct0.jpg

Last edited:
It looks very good! The only thing I see is that maybe his right eye is a little bigger than the other. Also his iris should be moved a little to the right as well so it's not so close to his inner eye. You got the shading down awesomely! Great job! :D

It looks very good! The only thing I see is that maybe his right eye is a little bigger than the other. Also his iris should be moved a little to the right as well so it's not so close to his inner eye. You got the shading down awesomely! Great job! :D

Yeah, I saw all that stuff, but I figured that no drawing is perfect, especially not mine, so I kind of left it. That big smudge on the shoulder piece should be reone, though.:P

I keep trying to fix the eye...but it never comes out even... :(

Anyways, next I'm going to try Tidus and Vincent. Perhaps with Vincent I won't have the eye problem, since I could just shift his hair a bit to cover one eye, and then I just need to proportion the rest. Tidus...the face looks easy. I really think that eyes are my problem, since I never tend to draw the same thing twice.

Last edited:
Do you use guidelines when you draw?? Please don't feel like I was trying to insult your art honey because I wasn't. I was just trying to help a fellow artist out ;) Just some helpful criticism is all, but yes eyes can be terrible. Tidus's face isn't too too bad, but it can be difficult trying to master the correct proportions (I know *faints* I've drawn him) I would love to see you draw Vincent :D

Wow, I love your shading O_O *faints* When you have the time, I'd love to see ya draw Vincent...he's a difficult one for me because I have no patience with his clothes and metal arm XD

Do you use guidelines when you draw?? Please don't feel like I was trying to insult your art honey because I wasn't. I was just trying to help a fellow artist out ;) Just some helpful criticism is all, but yes eyes can be terrible. Tidus's face isn't too too bad, but it can be difficult trying to master the correct proportions (I know *faints* I've drawn him) I would love to see you draw Vincent :D

Don't worry, any pointers you give me are fine. Any time I do a drawing such as that, I draw down to the detail. You get every proportion right, and it looks great as it is. I just need to ask how you even out the eyes.

And no, no guidelines. I always thought that reading a book would make me seem inferior, like I wasn't drawing on my own. My brother has a drawing thing too, but he's an architect, so think planes and cars. I just try to develop my drawing ability.^_^ It's hard enough as it is maintaining an A in Pre-Cal, though...:mad: Then again, I am anyway.:lol:

Anyways, thanks for the advice. I just need your help with eyes.>_<

Back